• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor - Saturday August 26th |OT| FOOK / YEAAAH

Kusagari

Do you guys think McGregor wins a round?

I actually know someone in real life that bet significant money, for him, on that happening.

cordy

Banned
I put $10K on McGregor. I'm honestly shaking because if I loose i just screwed up my life

cnh53cH.gif

Laughing because this was a funny joke.

Do you guys think McGregor wins a round?

I actually know someone in real life that bet significant money, for him, on that happening.

In rounds one to four I think he can, intense pressure and dirty boxing could certainly see him pick up a round or two. Once we get to the mid way point of the fight Connor will gas and Floyd will put on a show and maybe get a stoppage.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
This fight is like a surgery contest between an MD and someone who watched every episode of ER.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Please don't tell me you people actually think anyone would be fucking stupid enough to put 10 grand on mcgregor

Then again, this is Neogaf.

My bet of 5 bitcoins on Conor by TKO is double 10k. Pay me attention and give me quotes, guys! 🙋

I mined bitcoin in 2011 so I have a bajillion of these bits laying around collecting dust. 🕶

styl3s

I put $10K on McGregor. I'm honestly shaking because if I loose i just screwed up my life
I need receipts and if you show them i will fear for your life.

I'm sweating over a $500 bet that is just winnings from betting on cubs last year i can't imagine betting $10,000 of my own money i would have a fucking heart attack.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
My bet of 5 bitcoins on Conor by TKO is double 10k. Pay me attention and give me quotes, guys! 🙋

I mined bitcoin in 2011 so I have a bajillion of these bits laying around collecting dust. 🕶

if you lose you can just rub a couple of graphics cards together and get more though

Top Bottom