• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor - Saturday August 26th |OT| FOOK / YEAAAH

Sanjuro

In a universe where Donald Trump is president, anything can happen.

Vd1QGVg.jpg

Vestal

People actually paid to watch this circus?

No offense but this is going to look worse than Mayweather Gatti... It's gonna take a little longer but it's going to make McGregor look like a fool..

Floyd by feather fisted jab knockout in the 7th....

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Chuck Wepner won 35 more professional boxing matches than McGregor.

No offense but this is going to look worse than Mayweather Gatti... It's gonna take a little longer but it's going to make McGregor look like a fool..

I don't know much about either people, or their sports, but I gather that they are good in their disciplines, and it's free, so why not watch?
And if McGregor wins, I get to see a miracle.

The undercard hasn't started yet?

Sure has.

Sanjuro

This is dumb. I can appreciate what he's doing and still find it boring. I understand how spelling bees work and even though it's fascinating how those kids know everything I'm still not watching it.

Because it's boring.

I doubt it. Are you in a Fantasy Spelling Bee League, Champ?

I've been fucking around with getting a good stream all night, and then I find out I can just order it for €7,50. Why didn't I know that earlier.
Anyway, now I can enjoy the fight without worrying about the streaming.

Mr.NiceGuy

Banned
Why the commentators are like this? Is this normal for boxing?

They sound sleepy, they talk about subjects other than the fight in front of them and rarely react to the shots thrown.

In the UK its only £20. I bought a bottle of Rum 6 cans of Grolsch and that's still about half what I'd pay for a Saturday night out in Glasgow.

gogogow

Erm....the PPV over/under is 4.9 million buys. Smashing the MayPac 4.6 million buys. Tons of people are paying to watch it.

Top Bottom