• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor - Saturday August 26th |OT| FOOK / YEAAAH

I put $10K on McGregor. I'm honestly shaking because if I loose i just screwed up my life
Whyyyyyyyy. Seriously, why would you do that? Gambling problems already or you felt being self destructive just for the fuck of it? Even if your miracle happens, you've gambled on one fight where it fucks your life up if you lose. Thats just fucking stupid, you need help brother, I'll be praying for Conor to win tonight just for you, but even god might just be like "Why would I bet agaisnt the guy I blessed?"

I put 2 million dollars on a prop bet that the first punch landed will be a safety and I think I fucked up cause my bookie just fell on the floor and started laughing like 20 minutes ago and still hasn't stopped

Bronx-Man

Banned
People have actually put more than that.
17892%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20laughing%20smackdown%20smiling%20suit%20vince_mcmahon%20wwe.gif

bet your life savings and mortage on the great white hope, brehs

sinkfla87

Guys I just took out a mortgage to place a 100k bet that says Connor wins by submission in the first round. How fucked am I?

after reading that Powerball thread, I'm inclined to believe someone really did bet 10k.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
6 to 1 odds. Lmao what a fucking joke.

Bookmakers know this fight will attract plenty of suckers. There's no incentive to give McGregor bets a better payout.

Boring to those who know nothing about boxing, the sport is not rocky.

ah that old chestnut. I've watched many boxing matches and the ones i've watched of mayweather have always been boring. Doesn't matter if you respect the craft, he's just not fun to watch imo.

Love the rocky comment though.

Top Bottom