• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor - Saturday August 26th |OT| FOOK / YEAAAH

mnannola

Guys. I decided to say fuck it and put $100k on Conor.

fjGJdox.png

How fucked am I?

Are those really the odds? How in the hell is it even that close? Mayweather should be like a 20 to 1 favorite.

No even if he wins he looks like a giant tool. If you are going to showboat, and get your ass kicked while doing it by someone who you have dominated throughout the fight, you look like a clown. As I was tying this my guy got knocked out...

He wasn't getting his ass kicked. Some of ya'll can't help but to exaggerate or make incorrect claims.

Shittiest fight of the card, hands down, Davis cheapened the event to no end, disgraceful finish as well, Davis is not a professional boxer. At all

Davis is talented AF but this was supposed to be a showcase fight opening up for the biggest fight in history and I can't say he impressed. Then again, with the PPV issues, maybe nobody saw it anyway lol

Ron Mexico

I'll buy another PPV to watch Davis get annihilated by a better fighter.

Dude has talent but the shot to the back of the head and then mocking the dude? Nah.

Top Bottom