• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor - Saturday August 26th |OT| FOOK / YEAAAH

nOoblet16

Man these two girls who've been staring and smiling at the camera with the same expression after every fight while barely blinking the eye, are making me feel uneasy and it's so distracting lol.

C4Lukins

He wasn't getting his ass kicked. Some of ya'll can't help but to exaggerate or make incorrect claims.

Your reading comprehension is shit. Once he started showboating he started getting his ass kicked, which is why he stopped showboating. And went on to soundly defeat the guy he dominated throughout the fight.

Magilla

Banned
What the fuck is that ?

Is this some carny bullshit ?

tenor.gif

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Davis is talented AF but this was supposed to be a showcase fight opening up for the biggest fight in history and I can't say he impressed. Then again, with the PPV issues, maybe nobody saw it anyway lol

They think that since they train with Floyd, his shit will rub off on them. Floyd should lay into his dumbass, lost in belt on the scales and then won in dubious fashion. Poor showing.

Disgusting, absolutely disgusting. That should be a disqualification.

I'm in a crowded bar, how did Davis try to explain that bullshit?

Top Bottom