• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor - Saturday August 26th |OT| FOOK / YEAAAH

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I know it wasn't illegal but it didn't matter to me.

what the fuck does that even mean lol

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Bars near me wanted 40 a head to walk in... Even with a tropical storm hitting. Couldn't find anywhere with a drink only cover and not spending money to watch this.

Mayweather is prettier than a little girl

1440991114729.jpg

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
This thread feels like a Twitch stream! Lol. I'm just here to see my GAF bros tell me how the fight goes.

Hope I'm not let down :p

dickroach

Bars near me wanted 40 a head to walk in... Even with a tropical storm hitting. Couldn't find anywhere with a drink only cover and not spending money to watch this.

and all those places are probably packed. I seriously doubt there's a single bar that is not charging a cover for a $100 PPV fight

Ashodin

I heard restaurants were offering 50 a head. 50 a fucking head dude. What the fuck

and all those places are probably packed. I seriously doubt there's a single bar that is not charging a cover for a $100 PPV fight

No need to charge cover when they make it all back and more on drinks

Edit: nevermind see that restaurants are taking advantage of the situation

C4Lukins

They have to pay a fee to show the match. It is typical to have a 15 to 25 dollar cover for UFC or boxing matches.

Top Bottom