• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor - Saturday August 26th |OT| FOOK / YEAAAH

DINPUzaUwAAWCKH.jpg:large

wtf is this?

Russel Wilson looks like he just walked off the set of a 2004 G-Unit video.

It's a good night for fuckery

Wazzy

Banned
Here we goooooo

I hate that I couldn't get into any bars to watch the fight but watching it with family instead is okay. I wanna see a knockout.

Kusagari

People have short memories. They will be pissed tonight, then in 1/3/6/12 months when the next big match happens they'll be right there. In the same way people are pissed about SNES Classic preorders but will be F5'ing their asses off a year from now trying to get an N64 Classic.

People are "pissed" every single Mayweather match and then buy his next PPV anyway.

C4Lukins

I can't see the tons of MMA fans watching this coming away with a very positive impression at all

I totally agree with you. I am not a Mayweather fan, but I am also a bigger boxing fan then MMA fan. And while I would love to see McGregor pull it off, nothing in me thinks it is possible.

I had like two spots to go and watch for free but lmao my little monsters need to go to bed. What's everyone going on about the ring girls? What were they doing that was creepy?

JettDash

Do you think they told Floyd to drag it out so they can make the fans feel they got their money's worth? Otherwise I think Floyd could finish him in the first 20 seconds of round 1.

I don't think there is anybody telling Floyd what to do. The fight will go however he likes.

Top Bottom