• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I honestly would love for us to play shit for the rest of the season and win the FA cup/get CL than play well and do it.

Imagine this thread. Imagine Piers Morgan. Imagine the Ronay pieces.

Tc91

Keown sounds absolutely gutted now.

Aye :lol he sounded like he couldn't be arsed commentating on the replay. Cunt.

I honestly would love for us to play shit for the rest of the season and win the FA cup/get CL than play well and do it.

4TfeeGW.png

dc89

As much as I wanted PNE to win, there is a silver lining to a United win.
It goes that little way to ensure LVG's job is safe as houses.

I want whoever wins the FA Cup out of you or Arsenal to finish outside the top 4.

And if Liverpool win it...god help us all.

K1LLER7

It wasn't Falcao Falcao going off that changed the game.

It was Ashley Young coming on.....and Herrera getting on the ball.

jesalr

United are a zombie, a rioting fetid corpse that stumbles and fumbles forward, always looking like it'll fall to its arse, but then it somehow bites your fucking face off.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It's sad that nobody can actually deal with hoofed balls to Fellaini. It works every time.

noal

Banned
Can someone please give Graham Kelly a ring and ask him to ban pink balls?

I've been in a total state of confusion the whole match.

Its like trying to play pinball while smashed on acid.

*allegedly*

FootballFan

I'd enjoy it

Would be brilliant

Then we'd fuck you up in the cl, again. Get the material for the next bridge ready

Clegg

I'm surprised Moyes never played Fellaini as a striker given he was one of Everton's tops scorers.
It's ultimately what the difference is between LvG and Moyes.

Moyes was afraid of the press and fan reaction if he put Fellaini up top when he had Rooney and Van Persie as strikers. He didn't have the bottle or conviction to do it. Van Gaal, on the other hand, couldn't give a fuck if it gets him a result.

Jarnet87

Who would of thought that using width and drawing out defenders could open up a defense. what a concept. what a...........

philosophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom