• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuturusX

Not worth talking about Falcao anymore he's done at UTD. The loan will not turn into a transfer. Just a matter of which club he sucks money out of next.

Clegg

Like when Frogson openly spoke about Young's diving and lost him?
That's Ferguson though.

Hodgson doesn't have the same stature. Rooney is Rooney. For better or worse he's a global star. Would take a lot of balls to speak out against your own player.

Lightning

Banned
Hard to create a positive mentality against a team you've an awful record against.

I mean, I'm not saying you can't win. Just that its a lot harder than flipping a switch and playing well.
That is true but we need to break the mentality against both United and Chelsea at some point to move forward. If one doesn't have confidence going to into games, especially like this, then that's a negative imo.

Here's United vs Arsenal at Old Trafford for the last 10 seasons or so.

E9gc9Py.png

Arnie

Buzzing that United won, I'd actually much rather face them than Arsenal, and I think the latter will crumble in a pressure situation.

Let's be honest, Preston versus Arsenal was a useless situation.

Tc91

Buzzing that United won, I'd actually much rather face them than Arsenal, and I think the latter will crumble in a pressure situation.

Let's be honest, Preston versus Arsenal was a useless situation.

Everyone loves the clank.

Surely this is the end for Falcao, if he plays vs Swansea it's cause whoever brought that flop to the club doesn't want to admit defeat. The guy is absolute turd. Sad to see but oh well.

Everyone loves the clank.

Surely this is the end for Falcao, if he plays vs Swansea it's cause whoever brought that flop to the club doesn't want to admit defeat. The guy is absolute turd. Sad to see but oh well.
I'm genuinely gutted at Rumbo. I remember the Falcao who scored a hat trick against Chelsea in the European Super Cup. That Falcao is dead.

l1x61OA.png

Clegg

I remember some journalists being certain United's transfer of Falcao would become permanent after the season loan finished. Perhaps the constant selection of him is an attempt to play him into form before signing him permanently? Then again, even we wouldn't be so foolish to agree to such a deal for a 28 year old just off his third serious knee injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom