• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
United and their fans are wankers.
myyqQEs.png

Wilbur

Banned
difference is one game is the game that decides who wins the league, and the other is a round of 16 first leg

Look.

If I try in vain not to shit myself in a supermarket, I'll be just as embarrassed as if I shit myself in front of the Queen.

Context isn't the point here. The point is, winning while playing badly is still a win. And you'd be foolish not to celebrate your team winning a match, no matter what match that may be.

nah

Context isn't the point here. The point is, winning while playing badly is still a win. And you'd be foolish not to celebrate your team winning a match, no matter what match that may be.

i guess we have different standards. i would be pissed if my team played crap, even if they win. unless it's a super important match, then i can be pissed later.
Tq89y8T.png

Wilbur

Banned

We're just struggling to survive m8. Not all of us have tactical genius Tim Sherwood in charge

Ugh I bet Wilbur is cheering for man city vs barca.

It was 4 years ago man

Not at all lool. I want Man City to lose every match they ever play, except the ones against Liverpool in which I hope giant worms burrow through the pitch and devour everyone in sight.

wedward

Welbeck scoring at Old Trafford is going to be incredible.

Remeber when he said he always imagined himself playing for Arsenal?

Jarnet87

The ones linked with are considerably younger, 21-23.

were linked with every player in the world. look at who we've signed. Berbatov was 27 or 28, RVP was29, Falcao is 29 or turning 29. Other then a bunch of unknown young strikers weve gone for the established crocked old man striker in the past few seasons.

Meier

Seriously, selling Welbeck was short termism as fuck. Falcao will be gone, RVP may well be too. Which means we have to replace both of them (and Chicha). Stupid.

Welbeck isn't good enough and he's shown that at Arsenal. You guys mugged them if that £16m fee is accurate. He hadn't done anything to be worth more than Studge.

wedward

The little boy inside of him always dreamed of being forced out of his hometown club and sitting on the bench.

He had wierd fucking dreams as a child.

Giroud is feeling himself right now. Poor Welbz.

Don't think Welbz is good enough to be a starting striker at any top club, but i an happy we have him and dont feel like we overpaid. We were in a desperate position.

Wilbur

Banned
Welbeck isn't good enough and he's shown that at Arsenal. You guys mugged them if that £16m fee is accurate. He hadn't done anything to be worth more than Studge.

Not just anyone scores champions league hat tricks Meier. You have to be truly world class
Zioey3m.png

Dean

Did you get us the tickets.

Freewheelin FF and Wilbur at Highbury. Exciting times ahead.

On sale tomorrow instead.

Timmy has me excited. He was so into our FA Cup game on Sunday and he has no connections to this squad or club. Can't hate a man with that level of passion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw9xk3HFpF4

(can we embed YouTube videos?)

I'm looking forward to it as well. Post-match interviews will be a fucking delight.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
He had wierd fucking dreams as a child.

Giroud is feeling himself right now. Poor Welbz.

Don't think Welbz is good enough to be a starting striker at any top club, but i an happy we have him and dont feel like we overpaid. We were in a desperate position.

Yep, he always looks dangerous and helps out. Glad we bought him rather than Balo.

(Wilbz)

dc89

Arnold is right. I have got my contexts and definitions mixed up. I wouldn't want to play like United every week.

scabro

Seriously, selling Welbeck was short termism as fuck. Falcao will be gone, RVP may well be too. Which means we have to replace both of them (and Chicha). Stupid.

You paid 24 million euros for someone who looks like he will end up scoring less goals than Chicha in his worst season for United lol.

Now hes rotting away in Madrid's bench.

GQman2121

Banned
I had a crazy long day today. It's currently snowing outside and it's going to pileup for the next ten hours. We're getting blasted on the East Coast right now. Going to be a good Tuesday snowed in with CL games to fully ingest.

I also picked up this girl today at work. Came in with her kitten for shots and told me we should get together because she's new the neighborhood. I'm in like flynn. Going to make the cat watch too.

Hixx

how is he just walking around

When the SoL was designed it had a fucking running track between the stands and the pitch iirc. Gone now so there's a decent gap between the front row of seats and the advert boards.

also in before will's jibe about attendances

I had a crazy long day today. It's currently snowing outside and it's going to pileup for the next ten hours. We're getting blasted on the East Coast right now. Going to be a good Tuesday snowed in with CL games to fully ingest.

I also picked up this girl today at work. Came in with her kitten for shots and told me we should get together because she's new the neighborhood. I'm in like flynn. Going to make the cat watch too.
ip9DiZHZQ87CS.png

When the SoL was designed it had a fucking running track between the stands and the pitch iirc. Gone now so there's a decent gap between the front row of seats and the advert boards.

also in before will's jibe about attendances

Notice how he said seats and not fans

:moonface

Lunar FC

You seem like a creep, poor lady.

Anybody here got a white N3DS? If so how are you liking it.

faridmon

Just watched Steven Soderbergh's Side Effects and it was great. I was grinning like an idiot by the end of the movie
God I love when the good guy mislead and hoodwink criminals who thought of themselves as clever and misleading people, and that good guy happens to be Jude Law

First Steven Soderbergh movie I have enjoyed immensely.

Lambert's ultimate undoing was his insistence to continue starting Tom Cleverley.

What? Cleverly is one of the best players at Villa...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom