• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

doicare

The bitter tears in here are delicious. So many Man United haters, especially Liverpool and Arsenal fans because they know when United play them they'll lose.

United the better side again with 67% possession and the better chances. United deserved to win.

dc89

Sensational that a league 1 side assembled on a shoestring plays 3-5-2 better than The Philosophy, Gaal and the most expensive British side ever assembled.

wedward

Arsenal have been saying that for 10 years, and yet they always lose.

Didn't you get clanked at home already this season?

Probably the best squad we have had in 10 years.

We were in shit form when we lost to United this year. Our backline was a mess.

Don't think we are favorites, but I think we have a pretty good chance.

Ingeniero

United away huh.

Will be tough but we should progress
jBX8nGI.png

Moobabe

Oh wait... No he didn't.

That's not a "leg breaker" at all. If that was Diego Costa the lads would ALL be calling it a dive.

Fucking mental that they are saying that is not a dive. All because it's Rooney and he is English.

If that is a foreigner they would go on and on about it.

Roy Hodgson just doesn't have a clue where he is.

Clegg

Approach it with the same mentality we did the City game and we'll win handily.
Hard to create a positive mentality against a team you've an awful record against.

I mean, I'm not saying you can't win. Just that its a lot harder than flipping a switch and playing well.

Darker

Banned
Proud of that.

Proud. Not a single shocker from a white shirt.

Rooney is filth. A criminal. A sick, sick man. Morally constipated.

So that was out 5th game this month. We've played shit in every one so far, or decent at best if you want to be very optimistic.

Clank is back.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
BBC Radio 5 live
@bbc5live
One #MUFC fan: "It's really bad and I hate watching them. But you can't blame van Gaal. It's only his first season in English football."

9:52pm · 16 Feb 2015 · TweetDeck

What.

FuturusX

So that was out 5th game this month. We've played shit in every one so far, or decent at best if you want to be very optimistic.

Clank is back.

I get the feeling that something's going to break soon and UTD will get a right thrashing from a good team. Could that team be Arsenal in the cup?

I get the feeling that something's going to break soon and UTD will get a right thrashing from a good team. Could that team be Arsenal in the cup?

It wouldn't surprise you would it.

But I doubt something like the batterings Arsenal took would happen. I think we are a bit too measured for a collapse like that, especially after Leicester.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Falcao has scored just one goal more than Smalling this season.

He's dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom