• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is everyone harping on falcao

i thought we were playing shit to win
xVzszLL.png

K1LLER7

I remember some journalists being certain United's transfer of Falcao would become permanent after the season loan finished. Perhaps the constant selection of him is an attempt to play him into form before signing him permanently? Then again, even we wouldn't be so foolish to agree to such a deal for a 28 year old just off his third serious knee injury.
I thought we would too. He's just not the same player. Torres vibes.

Would rather we go for somebody else.

I remember some journalists being certain United's transfer of Falcao would become permanent after the season loan finished. Perhaps the constant selection of him is an attempt to play him into form before signing him permanently? Then again, even we wouldn't be so foolish to agree to such a deal for a 28 year old just off his third serious knee injury.
He's 29 I think. Too old to pay that money.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

too old + he's been a complete flop for now
send him to atletico

Tc91

Think 1 of the main ones was Balague, he was adamant on it.

I dunno he's just not the same, 3rd knee injury and he tries to come back for the WC has that fucked him? Walcott has only just returned now from the same injury, maybe should of waited.

I'll always be happy and shout RUMBOOOOOOO when he scores (if he ever will for us again) but I just can't be bothered with him anymore. Get Wilson in the team.

Clegg

I thought we would too. He's just not the same player. Torres vibes.

Would rather we go for somebody else.

He's 29 I think. Too old to pay that money.

too old + he's been a complete flop for now
send him to atletico
I don't mean buying him because they we sure to be impressed by him. I mean having an obligation to buy clause at the end of the loan. I think that was reported back in September.

Elchele

one of the shelves in my kitchen collapse when I was cooking. made a fucking mess

I just finished cleaning and had to take a bath. What a waste of a holiday day
fucking shelves.

Arnie

Difference is, Dan, you'd be usurping Barcelona, not Preston North End.

It's how you play in context, not how you play as an absolute definition.

United were eye-openingly poor tonight. From each area of the pitch. De Gea let in a stinker. The likes of Blind and Herrera's minute-to-minute game fell out the arse. Falcao looks like a player with a bag of cysts on either knee. Rooney is fat.

Throw that in a tactical dossier whipped up by Ryan Giggs et al and served through the funnel of an over-inflated thumb and you've got a recipe for discontent.

Bring on the semi-finals when we fucking obliterate them at Wembley.

I can see Can's grin now.

wedward

If RVP plays we will lose.

If he is out I think we will win.

Also probably going to be Jack in midfield if he stays healthy. Hopefully McNair isnt playing. Might try and murder him again.

wedward

Last time Coq faced united we lost 8-2 and I thought Coquelin was on his was to becoming a construction worker.

Its his chance for redemption. Fergie probably still won't know who he is becuse Fergie is a drunk, but at least Gaal will.

arkon

@WhoScored
.@AnderHerrera: MoTM vs Preston, Rating 8.15, Goals 1, Shots 2, Tackles 3, Touches 73, Dribbles 2 @manutd pic.twitter.com/zDkdTA9bXo

Wilbur

Banned
Only because he scored twice off the bench, which was the first time in Premier League history that a first half sub has scored two goals before half time.

So therefore WhoScored is inherently flawed as a metric for quality.

How the fuck do you determine if a player gets 8.15/10 in a match? Jesus.

Wilbur

Banned
then false equivalence

How so?

Dan said if they beat Barcelona playing as poorly as we did, he wouldn't be happy.

They played the game that won them the title as poorly as we did. He celebrated then, just as I'm sure he'd celebrate if they beat Barcelona.

Bayern played them off the pitch with ten men a few months ago before Aguero decided to do a Fellaini and win them the match. Pretty sure he was happy then.

Meier

"Unconvincing win for United" was the headline when I went to ESPNFC. Seems like they've had a lot of these. It's probably a bit frustrating as a fan but the key word is win. United keep racking them up.

How so?

Dan said if they beat Barcelona playing as poorly as we did, he wouldn't be happy.

They played the game that won them the title as poorly as we did. He celebrated then, just as I'm sure he'd celebrate if they beat Barcelona.

difference is one game is the game that decides who wins the league, and the other is a round of 16 first leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom