• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wolfenstein is fun! Havent really gotten into DA:I to tell you anything tho lol

pls send me your EW copy
D5Jy4CR.png
I would love to do that but I'm waiting for the DLC!

They had to dope themselves to win the Champions League '96.
Oh alright

Well, *everyone* did in the 90s, especially Ajax, if that's your team.

But now we're in 2015.

I don't think Arrogance as a trait is something to admire in anyone, regardless of their upbringing. Confidence yes, arrogance no. Unless it's tongue in cheek like my PS2 days of PES domination.

Ali was arrogant in press constructs to drum up business, but not in person. I've always seen that as a boxing thing, it's not required in football or for that matter basketball. Jordan's widely considered an asshole outside of the sport.

BTW neither Messi or Ronaldo grew up in true poverty, yes neither were rich but they also didn't grow up in Favelas. I also don't buy this narrative about one having to work harder than the other. Maybe Ronaldo trains harder now, but Messi effectively spent his entire youth training because he didn't want to be without the ball. The media spun cliché about natural talent vs hard work makes for a nice narrative but doesn't really reflect the truth.

i really don't care about arrogance on the field if someone can back it up. It is the difference between him and Bale, one believes he is the best and the other wants to be. It is what makes Ronaldo special and why people will still be talking about him in 50 years.

From what I have read Ronaldo had a tough upbringing with his dad not being round much.

Give us Bielsa/Klopp/Conte and a new stadium, and we southerners will prove you wrong.

Or Berlu could finally offload Milan to some clique submerged in petrol, and they'll win a treble.

You southerners want to take the CT???

Fuck you, split the country in two.

Oh wait that would make him a foreign coach for the national team :(((

Imagine United being in the UCL this year. What absolute dog shit performances we would of had in Europe.

You fucking saw it essentially.

What a pile of shite we were between September and the formation change.

4 game ban for flicking someone in the cheek. When is violent conduct not violent conduct? Should be alright with Ibe though.

Hixx

Juve are great fun on FIFA. GOAT midfield. Pirlo the base, Marchisio and Vidal either side of him just ahead and then Pogba tipping the diamond
4TfeeGW.png

You southerners want to take the CT???

Fuck you, split the country in two.

Oh wait that would make him a foreign coach for the national team :(((
Conte will accomplish one of his Juve-in-the-coppa performances in Euro 2016, and everyone will be glad his contract is expiring. No one with any actual power will assist him anyways.

Let's save us all the future handwringing and have the man do what he does best: win scudetti.

Hixx

I'm incredibly tempted to get the PS4 version of DAI now that I've decided to hold off on The Order. PC version doing my bonce in with absurd loading times, frustrating vsync issues and CACK controls.

HBD Dean and Emil.

May you experience all your wildest perversions on this day.

Had my birthday with the girls I live with, a few from work, our security guard who for some reason showed up and knew and two other locals, who we've just talked a lot with. The two locals loudly discussed which prostitute I would enjoy the most, around the area and insisted it was on them.

But I said no no no. I'm just not about that

I am 25 now

A man with values and an adult life.

champions league match timing is shit as usual, 1:15 am here. going to miss psg vs chelsea since I gotta wake up for an exam tomorrow.

plz lose chelsea

inky

What was the problem with DA? my friends are loving ...

The quest structure and the quest themselves. Most of it is MMO type padding.

The tactical camera is useless too, and the combat isn't great either. The world and characters are generally decent.

Elchele

I re-watched Léon The Professional yesterday, what a superb film. Loved it. Watched the Director's cut version, I think it adds a lot more to the characters.

It makes me laugh how every month we are linked with Cavani despite the obvious that he will never play for us unfortunately.

He's a great player but yeah, probably not a signing Arsenal will look to make. More like United, who can easily afford not having much resale value on him in a few years, but just wants results now.

Lightning

Banned
Is he tho
Yeah he is, a really great player. Would love him to come but never going to happen. Would cost a fortune, no resale value and wages would be an issue but I'm confident he could get us 25-30 PL goals a season. No player in our current squad is going to get near that amount.

Salvadora

Are you talking about Napoli Cavani or PSG Cavani? From what I've seen myself, and heard from fans, the two are quite different.

(and not because he is playing on the wing)

Are you talking about Napoli Cavani or PSG Cavani? From what I've seen myself, and heard from fans, the two are quite different.

I'm talking about Palermo and Napoli Cavani. I never bothered watching much PSG cause you know, French league, but I don't trust the opinions of any of those fools that gives him shit for PSG either. PSG is just all about #daretozlatan shit.

Suen

I'm talking about Palermo and Napoli Cavani. I never bothered watching much PSG cause you know, French league, but I don't trust the opinions of any of those fools that gives him shit for PSG either. PSG is just all about #daretozlatan shit.
You don't bother with the French league yet watch the Danish league even though your nation's future star is Odegoat. You are a strange fellow Wood.

Lightning

Banned

The PSG system along with the club being the Ibra show make Cavani's situation there very difficult. Impossible to gauge him on his performances there given he was in and out of the team, played on the wing sometimes, played through the middle others. We know from experience at Arsenal that it's very difficult for a player to florish under those circumstances.

You don't bother with the French league yet watch the Danish league even though your nation's future star is Odegoat. You are a strange fellow Wood.

I fully realize Copenhagen and Denmark is shit at football.

But you know, it's different when you support it.

I don't support or even like any French teams

Suen

I fully realize Copenhagen and Denmark is shit at football.

But you know, it's different when you support it.

I don't support or even like any French teams
Neither do I, but today I am one with Timurid. Today we are all one with Timurid. We are Timurid and Timurid is us.

#JeSuisTimurid

Soon you will join us in the depression that is no more Hunter x Hunter.
Just to let you know, this world sucks.

:(

Or so I have been told. I am aware of the Anime and the Manga comparison, ut I am talking as someone who never read the Manga, The Anime does things in an interesting manner, I can tell there are a lot of things they missed out and apparently Kirishima's character is was different in the Manga, but nevertheless, I did find it enjoyable. Maybe I will change my mind after reading teh Manga though.

I am surprised you hating Root though, I did hear that it improved a lot on the first series and is following the Manga closely.
I didn't watch anything past the half part of the first episode, and from what I hear how that episode ends it is waaaaaaaaaay off. I'm not against it though, if they truly went with an own story in Root then I'm fine with it, it may be good (much like the first FMA), and besides it would give them an excuse to do a proper Tokyo Ghoul later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom