• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Fucking mess of a team. We can be happy that we didnt pay Dortmund 30m for that cunt last year. Lewandowski delivers nothing to the team. I dont know who is worse. Müller or that lazy wannabe fuck Lewandowski. Ribery behaves like a child and fucking Alonso like a rookie on his 100th CL cap hahahaha. Mess of a team. And what the fuck is Pep thinking with those starting formations. Buy a fucking right back, you cunt.

What a difference a year makes.

Blablurn

Not sure what you are thinking Bayern GAF but I'm slowly getting tired of all those shenanigans. Benatia out for the 100th time? Instead of going with this stupod 3-3-3-1 bring either fucking Dante or dead Badstuber. God ey.

Fucking mess of a team. We can be happy that we didnt pay Dortmund 30m for that cunt last year. Lewandowski delivers nothing to the team. I dont know who is worse. Müller or that lazy wannabe fuck Lewandowski. Ribery behaves like a child and fucking Alonso like a rookie on his 100th CL cap hahahaha. Mess of a team. And what the fuck is Pep thinking with those starting formations. Buy a fucking right back, you cunt.

Müller is the best, take that back!

Pennywise

Bla is back.

John Terry was a complete amateur in the Cavani goal.

Ibra is about 5 feet taller than Azpilicueta, you complain about JT, what about Ivanovic and Cahill standing next to each other and both offering nothing? JT is obviously concerned about Ibrahimovic towering above Azpili which I think is a reasonable concern to have in that situation.

Cahill should have seen Ivanovic and gone deeper - which also would have closed the gap that ITV have just highlighted and Cahill would have challenged Cavani for the ball.

I can see PSG going through the round if Chelsea actually plays an offensive football at home. But is Mou, they are so parking the bus.

jeez

you gonna spank them 6-0 in germany mate

xk3xx1a.png

.....wat

Blablurn

I don't know. It doesn't matter if you either pass Lewa or Müller the ball, both lose it in an instant. Yes, they might score nice goals in games like fucking Hamburg but it's the Champions League where it matters and I can't believe that a lazy fuck like Lewa is playing like he is right now.

Buuuuuuuuuut maybe thats not his fucking problem.

Especially if Pep is abusing and embarassing him by not using, or by not treating well. What do I know. But he is doing the same shit with Lewa like he did with Mandzu. Lewa played mainly in the Midfield during the last games.

So where the fuck should he get any confidence from? From a lousy goal against Hamburg, Lewa looks done.

Gambit

Not sure what you are thinking Bayern GAF but I'm slowly getting tired of all those shenanigans. Benatia out for the 100th time? Instead of going with this stupod 3-3-3-1 bring either fucking Dante or dead Badstuber. God ey.

I am getting tired of the ever-changing formations as well. There is no rhythmn in the team. But I do think you blame Lewandowski too much. He is being played out of position or brought on fifteen mins before the end when we are a man down. He really should be more prolific with the chances he does get, but Pep does not use him to his best either. My biggest worry atm is Xabi. To be honest, my first thought when he got the red card was "good, then he can't play the return leg". Clearly his first winter break really broke him.

Schweinsteiger on the other hand is improving steadily.

Messi

I don't know. It doesn't matter if you either pass Lewa or Müller the ball, both lose it in an instant. Yes, they might score nice goals in games like fucking Hamburg but it's the Champions League where it matters and I can't believe that a lazy fuck like Lewa is playing like he is right now.

Buuuuuuuuuut maybe thats not his fucking problem.

Especially if Pep is abusing and embarassing him by not using, or by not treating well. What do I know. But he is doing the same shit with Lewa like he did with Mandzu. Lewa played mainly in the Midfield during the last games.

So where the fuck should he get any confidence from? From a lousy goal against Hamburg, Lewa looks done.

zlatan-barca-gif.gif

This seems familiar

spidye

Alonso slows down our game significantly. We played much better without him on saturday.

Blablurn

Alonso slows down our game significantly. We played much better without him on saturday.

This. STILL. I cant believe he was so stupid to go for the second foul. And whats the deal with fucking red cards this season? Costed us games in City, Schalke and now. I dont remember that we did this shit in the past years. Stupid as fuck. This will cost us so much later on. Think about getting a red card in a game against Madrid hahaha. Fuck this mentality we have.

And fucking Benatia. Is he seriously only injured?

I am getting tired of the ever-changing formations as well. There is no rhythmn in the team. But I do think you blame Lewandowski too much. He is being played out of position or brought on fifteen mins before the end when we are a man down. He really should be more prolific with the chances he does get, but Pep does not use him to his best either. My biggest worry atm is Xabi. To be honest, my first thought when he got the red card was "good, then he can't play the return leg". Clearly his first winter break really broke him.

Schweinsteiger on the other hand is improving steadily.

Pls.

Schweini hatte gefühlte 100 Fehlpässe heute. Und warum er die ganze Zeit auf der linken Außenbahn war hab icha uch nicht verstanden.

Clegg

I wonder if it's been a financial success. They do have ads, but I'm not really sure what the financials are like in the podcasting business.

Was listening to Off The Ball in the car there the other day, it's fine but it doesn't really compare.
I would guess that it's relatively cheap to produce a podcast. Appearance fees for guests is probably what costs the most. It's definitely been a success as they've managed a spin off into TV too. It must be making some sort of money for it to be on for as long as it has.

Pennywise

Imagine if they win...Bayern GAF will commit Peppuku hahahahaha.

Schalke - Madrid tomorrow. Rip in Gelsenkirchen in advance Jesé.

You know that Donezk didn't even create 1 ! chance against 10 Bayern players ?
Bayern will get through, but the next round is gonna be brutal if they don't step up their game.

Have fun against the 11 defenders of Di Matteo tomorrow.

FootballFan

Bayern gaf. Alonso was bad and is bad.

Him getting a red card is a blessing.

That first half of the season was just him pumped up and looking to impress his new team.

This second half of season you see Xabi Alonso for what he is.

I've jumped on Metro now, sorry m10

Arnold please.

Tell me what you have for breakfast tomorrow

Blablurn

That first half of the season was just him pumped up and looking to impress his new team.

Arnold please.

Thanks for the obvious. As usual.

Gambit

This. STILL. I cant believe he was so stupid to go for the second foul. And whats the deal with fucking red cards this season? Costed us games in City, Schalke and now. I dont remember that we did this shit in the past years. Stupid as fuck. This will cost us so much later on. Think about getting a red card in a game against Madrid hahaha. Fuck this mentality we have.

And fucking Benatia. Is he seriously only injured?

Pls.

Schweini hatte gefühlte 100 Fehlpässe heute. Und warum er die ganze Zeit auf der linken Außenbahn war hab icha uch nicht verstanden.

immer noch besser als Alonso momentan.

But I am surprised we get so many red cards. The players showed more restraint under Heynckes, I guess.

Arnie

Arnold please.

Eggs.

And a cappuccino.

Arnold please.

I swear someone said something about Fabregas also becoming dead in 2nd half of a season

Blablurn

immer noch besser als Alonso momentan.

But I am surprised we get so many red cards. The players showed more restraint under Heynckes, I guess.

Ich wollt grad schreiben "Aber bald kommt ja Thiago". Aber wenn ich so einen Scheiß nochmal schreibe mach ich mich genau so lächerlich wie Pep. Fuck. Ich vermiss die alten Zeiten. Ich will wieder zurück zum 4-2-3-1 und ein vernünftiges Spiel sehen. Und von alonso muss man einfach mehr erwarten. Und warum zur Hölle bringt er den Rode nicht mehr????

Suen

You know that Donezk didn't even create 1 ! chance against 10 Bayern players ?
Bayern will get through, but the next round is gonna be brutal if they don't step up their game.

Have fun against the 11 defenders of Di Matteo tomorrow.
11 defenders is nothing when you have the best player in the world on one side, the best British player in the world on the other side and a player twice the player Aguero is in the middle. We also have secret German agent Toni Boss. Di Matteo should focus on Bundeslol for his own sake.

GorillaJu

Ich wollt grad schreiben "Aber bald kommt ja Thiago". Aber wenn ich so einen Scheiß nochmal schreibe mach ich mich genau so lächerlich wie Pep. Fuck. Ich vermiss die alten Zeiten. Ich will wieder zurück zum 4-2-3-1 und ein vernünftiges Spiel sehen. Und von alonso muss man einfach mehr erwarten. Und warum zur Hölle bringt er den Rode nicht mehr????

Hey I recognize this part. My German is better than I thought.

Gambit

Mit gefällt das alte Spielsystem auch besser, denn Bayern wirkte so unverwundbar. Aber man weiß natürlich nicht, wie lange es so geblieben wäre.

And I really don't understand the sudden dislike of Rode. When he played him instead of Rafinha for one game and underperformed, Pep seems to have cast him away permanently.He really ought to be given another chance and would bring a bit of pace to our game. But at the moment my starting formation midfield-paring woud be Schweini - Alaba.

Ist mir jetzt egal dass ich auf Deutsch schreibe. Die anderen haben eh nur neunmalkluge sprüche drauf, die nerven. Pep macht die gleiche Scheiße wie in Barca. 11 Stammspieler und die üblichen 2-3 verdächtigen Auswechselspieler. Rode hat nur ne Chance bekommen weil wir so viele Verletzte hatten. Den sehen wir nie wieder. Ist doch ein Witz. Und ein Spieler, wie Bernat darf jedes Spiel spielen weil er ein PEp Transfer ist. Ja, Bernat spielte bislang auchg gut, aber selbst in miesen spielen darf er weiter machen. Weil Pep.

Das stimmt. Bernat ist ja wirklich wesentlich besser als ich erwartet habe. Aber warum er IMMER spielt ist mir völlig schleierhaft. Man hat schon das Gefühl, dass die Nationalität eine Rolle spielt und eben, dass er Pep's Entdeckung ist.

Aber egal, ich glaube das Rückspiel werden sie schon packen. Hoffentlich ohne diesen schrecklichen Schiedsrichter.

Blablurn

Mit gefällt das alte Spielsystem auch besser, denn Bayern wirkte so unverwundbar. Aber man weiß natürlich nicht, wie lange es so geblieben wäre.

And I really don't understand the sudden dislike of Rode. When he played him instead of Rafinha for one game and underperformed, Pep seems to have cast him away permanently.He really ought to be given another chance and would bring a bit of pace to our game. But at the moment my starting formation midfield-paring woud be Schweini - Alaba.

Ist mir jetzt egal dass ich auf Deutsch schreibe. Die anderen haben eh nur neunmalkluge sprüche drauf, die nerven. Pep macht die gleiche Scheiße wie in Barca. 11 Stammspieler und die üblichen 2-3 verdächtigen Auswechselspieler. Rode hat nur ne Chance bekommen weil wir so viele Verletzte hatten. Den sehen wir nie wieder. Ist doch ein Witz. Und ein Spieler, wie Bernat darf jedes Spiel spielen weil er ein PEp Transfer ist. Ja, Bernat spielte bislang auchg gut, aber selbst in miesen spielen darf er weiter machen. Weil Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom