• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin_7

Balotelli was proud to show off his skills at removing his clothes.
What no one saw was him needing help to put his shirt back on.

Hixx

I'm surprised there isn't one

I made one ages ago m8 to troll you

LOOKS LIKE IT WORKED

Rhp63xw.png

Apparently there's no train from Manchester to London after the FA Cup match

Not sure how long it takes to get from Manchester to a station where there will be a train, but still. Do the FA not consider these things? Our match should have been on the Monday, if its on TV at all.

El Topo

@realmadriden could equalise @FCBayernEN's CL record of 10 consecutive wins tonight at @s04_en. Chase.

You just know that Schlacke will be completely shit and get a 1-1 or something

Fuck that, gimme a 0-10 tonight. I want to see them get humiliated. They're shit and they're gonna get crushed tonight.

KidJr

Not sure how long it takes to get from Manchester to a station where there will be a train, but still. Do the FA not consider these things? Our match should have been on the Monday, if its on TV at all.

They'll more than likely put on an extra service, why do you feel your match should have been on Monday lol?

They'll more than likely put on an extra service, why do you feel your match should have been on Monday lol?

Because on Monday nights they should try having matches where the 2 clubs are geographically close. Its not like the PL where things have to be moved around, the TV companies have 4 ties to maneuvre around the schedule, and they've put the one with the most travel on Monday night

In fact, West Brom vs Villa. They could hardly be closer, you could probably walk :p

Rikkun

The feel when you want to have lunch while watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia but the person you share your account with is shared the account with someone else and you're locked out for good
uMW3dcp.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I love how Germany always bossed around with everyone else but not with filthy Italy.
My all time favorite video was of a German girl crying and saying "..why...why the italians again" 😂😂😂

Love Germania 😘😘 you sexy bitches

Hixx

I confused you with 3Sixty earlier.

You both support bad football teams that wear red and white. I apologise. :(

One day I will find where you live and I will collect so many pebbles and send them to you

BUT ONE OF THESE PEBBLES WILL BE A TRAINED CRAB

and it will cut you

'Since the summer of 2010, noted ‘defender’ Branislav Ivanovic has scored 27 times in all competitions for Chelsea (none of which were penalties).

To put this in perspective, that’s more non-penalty goals than Steven Gerrard scored for Liverpool during the same period (25).'

Damn

Esch

Banned
s/o to all my dudes that are gonna watch jackson martinez drop a gem on basel today, screw watching madrid batter schlacke pillar to post

força porto

yes jts

Facism

lads, is it safe to buy a TV from amazon?

Went looking at Curry's today but remembered they're giants cunts on returns and refunds if you equipment is faulty.

Walshy

lads, is it safe to buy a TV from amazon?

Went looking at Curry's today but remembered they're giants cunts on returns and refunds if you equipment is faulty.
Yeah, I ordered a new TV when I moved into my new flat a few months back and besides taking an extra day for delivery, it was fine.

Ordered a TV from Amazon when I was very drunk last year. Had no idea until I received a dispatch email a few days later.

TV works great.

KidJr

s/o to all my dudes that are gonna watch jackson martinez drop a gem on basel today, screw watching madrid batter schlacke pillar to post

força porto

yes jts

Jackson Martinez his form this season, how this guy is still Porto is beyond me.

He's 28 now if he does make the move it's this summer of never imo.

I slept at a pub near the Manchester Train Station. Nice couple gave me a discount since I was alone and all they had was a family room.

Get yourself a nice place to stay a day before.

jts

...hate me...

força porto

yes jts
YES ESCH

Then we'll see Jackson joining Arsene & the gang and we'll all be on board of the Arsenal train next season.

Good times ahead.

Jackson Martinez his form this season, how this guy is still Porto is beyond me.

He's 28 now if he does make the move it's this summer of never imo.
It's happening this summer for sure.

Aboubakar is already in place to succeed the king.

martinez.jpg

KidJr

YES ESCH

Then we'll see Jackson joining Arsene & the gang and we'll all be on board of the Arsenal train next season.

Good times ahead.

It's happening this summer for sure.

Aboubakar is already in place to succeed the king.

martinez.jpg

We are not paying 35 million Euro's for him. He doesnt fit our criteria.

However I do think we need to be looking at Lewa, I wonder what his release clause is.

jts

...hate me...
We are not paying 35 million Euro's for him. He doesnt fit our criteria.

However I do think we need to be looking at Lewa, I wonder what his release clause is.
You'll pay it and you'll like it.

j/k

But Arsene seems to be awfully into him.

Regardless, I'd love to see him in the EPL, whatever the top 6 club.

He seems to be more inclined to join Serie A though... the fuck is wrong with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom