• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Are the preinstalled 3DS games tied to the SD card or to the system? I kinda wanna swap the SD card before I start the game.

El Cid

Neo Member
Yeah. From what I understand now it's mostly Raiola judging the situation from the side lines whilst pushing Kishna out. I don't think Kishna is stupid enough to think he deserves to start every game for some reason. But apparently that's what Raiola is expecting. With his contacts he can sell Kishna to Serie A clubs pretty easy probably. But that would be career suicide.

In all fairness, we don't really have better wingers and Kishna does not strike me as the sharpest tool in the box. Thing is, I don't have qualms with these youngsters going to the big clubs and failing hopelessly, thus showing others it would be better to stay younger at Ajax. It's just that these kids seem hellbent on going regardless, if Peeters-Dilrosun-Fosu Mensah leaving last summer is any indication. I'm getting quite salty with regard to the whole situation tbf.

LOL BENZEMA just fucking BULLDOZED the keeper..

dUlMFSY.png

Rikkun

The only question we must ask ourselves is

Will BVB stay like this for another month so that we can kick them out of CL?

When does Bundesliga end? What do they need to stay in the top league?

jts

...hate me...
The only question we must ask ourselves is

Will BVB stay like this for another month so that we can kick them out of CL?

When does Bundesliga end? What do they need to stay in the top league?

They were already like this since the beginning of the season m8 and still made it in the CL big time.

Bundesliga is just too stronk.

dc89

Are the preinstalled 3DS games tied to the SD card or to the system? I kinda wanna swap the SD card before I start the game.

To the system. When I got the Mon Hun 3DS XL I immediately installed a 16GB card and re downloaded the game from the eshop. I'm sure that's what I did.

Linius

In all fairness, we don't really have better wingers and Kishna does not strike me as the sharpest tool in the box. Thing is, I don't have qualms with these youngsters going to the big clubs and failing hopelessly, thus showing others it would be better to stay younger at Ajax. It's just that these kids seem hellbent on going regardless, if Peeters-Dilrosun-Fosu Mensah leaving last summer is any indication. I'm getting quite salty with regard to the whole situation tbf.

Yeah, it's really annoying to see them walking out the door like that. At least Peeters got some competition now with Odegaard :p

And the thing with Kishna (and El Ghazi) is that Frank is still too scared to played them both at the same time. Schöne is always there. Having Kishna, El Ghazi, Fischer and Muric would be nice for next season. With Milik and Zivkovic at 9.

TeddyBoy

We have no midfield in this game, Rodger is taking a chance we can just score a couple and rest Lucas and Henderson for Everton and Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom