• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCS

Banned
I'm sure Moreno was onside for the Sterling one-on-one

Don't understand why Sterling takes so long to start sprinting when looking to give Coutinho a through ball option. When Sturridge is up there, he sees that Coutinho has time and space to do it, and he's off. Sterling kind of just jogs, staying within a yard of his defender until the space in behind has disappeared.

Gerrard's obsession with sidefooting his shots is fucking annoying.

It's strange, you get the feeling that if Liverpool ran at the defence a bit more, the game would be over. They're getting a lot of chances when they do.

Linius

Schone should be gone next season, same goes for Sigthorsson, Fischer will hopefully rise from the dead. There are some promising youth players knocking on the door. Wouldn't worry about our attack for the next year(s) if De Boer wasn't so insistent on risk-averse play.

Yeah, wish he'd have bigger balls at some moments. We have the kind of players that can create stuff but they seem to be chained.

But my main concerne is our defense obviously. Really wondering what we're gonna do with that. I can't see a positive outcome without investing in at least one experienced CB that makes us stronger right away.

I'd get Majora's Mask 3D, but then I haven't even finished Grim Fandango, I haven't even touched Bayonetta 1+2.

Lol same here, a big pile of games I havent played. And MM will arrive some time next month. I haven't even played OOT :p

Blablurn

Yeah, wish he'd have bigger balls at some moments. We have the kind of players that can create stuff but they seem to be chained.

But my main concerne is our defense obviously. Really wondering what we're gonna do with that. I can't see a positive outcome without investing in at least one experienced CB that makes us stronger right away.

Lol same here, a big pile of games I havent played. And MM will arrive some time next month. I haven't even played OOT :p

But it comes out next week Linius Chan.

Suen

It's hard to hate you Suen, that's for sure. :)
BarrenSpanishCoqui.gif

El Cid

Neo Member
A bit too soon to write Dortmund's obituary when there is only 6 points between #12 and #18.

Dortmund will be fine.

Linius

But it comes out next week Linius Chan.

Oh yeah, it's february already. But my copy arrives a bit later anyways. My N3DS + MM is shipped from the Nintendo UK store to a buddy's uncle in the UK. From there to my buddy, there's also one for him, that's why. And then from there to me. It's a bit of a work around but I got it for 205 euros. N3DS XL in blue + MM including shipping.

El Topo

Getting points against Augsburg would've been a surprise though. I mean, we're talking about Augsburg, not some no-name club.

Wilbur

Banned
I keep just assuming Dortmund will make top four though, you know? We have to accept now they're in very real danger. Can't keep just saying they're going to drag themselves out of the mire. They actually have to do it.

El Topo

It's really difficult to get out of the relegation zone, especially for a good team. Once you're down there, everything starts to fall apart even further.

I hate the fact that Joe Allen is employed by us, let alone the fact that he actually plays semi-regularly. If he wasn't B-Rod's safety blanket, he'd be out on his arse.

Does nothing

FootballFan

I keep just assuming Dortmund will make top four though, you know? We have to accept now they're in very real danger. Can't keep just saying they're going to drag themselves out of the mire. They actually have to do it.

Exactly. This is crazy.

Pep has killed Dortmund completely.

Klopp is going to get relegated again.

Wtf is happening to the football world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom