• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Cid

Neo Member
After this match and the Atletico match Real will have to finish the season fielding the Castilla squad.

What a time to watch Primera.

Meier

I feel really bad for Dortmund. I have no clue how and why they are so neutered right now. Red card for Augsburg.. hopefully Dortmund can capitalize.

Linius

Does every normal microSD work with the 3DS?

Like this one for example: http://www.ebay.de/itm/QUMOX-16GB-M..._Handy_PDA_Speicherkarten&hash=item2edcb0ea7c

For the N3DS you mean I suppose? But probably yes. There's no way of knowing for sure because Nintendo's official list of supported cards is very short. But a lot of cards not on that list do work properly though. I have a Samsung card myself which according to some people who already own the N3DS is perfect.

Blablurn

For the N3DS you mean I suppose? But probably yes. There's no way of knowing for sure because Nintendo's official list of supported cards is very short. But a lot of cards not on that list do work properly though. I have a Samsung card myself which according to some people who already own the N3DS is perfect.

Sounds good! Thanks :)

El Cid

Neo Member
Yeah, it's really annoying to see them walking out the door like that. At least Peeters got some competition now with Odegaard :p

And the thing with Kishna (and El Ghazi) is that Frank is still too scared to played them both at the same time. Schöne is always there. Having Kishna, El Ghazi, Fischer and Muric would be nice for next season. With Milik and Zivkovic at 9.

Schone should be gone next season, same goes for Sigthorsson, Fischer will hopefully rise from the dead. There are some promising youth players knocking on the door. Wouldn't worry about our attack for the next year(s) if De Boer wasn't so insistent on risk-averse play.

Blablurn

MicroSD up to 2 GB, MicroSDHC up to 32 GB

Might as well look that up on your own

I know you guys have the experience :p

Nintendo of America has announced on its The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D digital pre-order webpage that the download size is only 661 MB

Maybe I'm just going with the internal SD card. It's not like I wanna go digital with the 3DS.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Bolton have been alright, better than I thought they'd be. They've messed up some great counters with some shit passes.

inky

Ref in the Madrid match has been fucking up every decision. Game is decided m76, no need to be a protagonist.

Blablurn

Micky is a beast for me in FIFA 14 Ultimate Team

I'd get Majora's Mask 3D, but then I haven't even finished Grim Fandango, I haven't even touched Bayonetta 1+2.

curse of being a gamer.

there is an unholy amount of interesting game that came out in the last 3-4 years.

Blablurn

What's happened to Dortmund? What killed them?

If Coutinho could shoot, he'd be world class.

j6i20M0.jpg

I'm sure Moreno was onside for the Sterling one-on-one

Don't understand why Sterling takes so long to start sprinting when looking to give Coutinho a through ball option. When Sturridge is up there, he sees that Coutinho has time and space to do it, and he's off. Sterling kind of just jogs, staying within a yard of his defender until the space in behind has disappeared.

Gerrard's obsession with sidefooting his shots is fucking annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom