• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

fact of the matter is both madrid and barcelona have shitty right backs, the only reason why both carv and alves are starters is because they have no fucking competition. Long gone are the days of chendo who was fucking amazing, closest thing a white cafu; camacho, barcelona's side has been terrible since the days of rife.

Just by memory belleti, alves, bogarde lol, reiziger, gabri, I remember Rikjaard using the terrible Oleguer as a RB because the team couldnt find a decent one.

Alves is good, but his "legend" is great because so many of them have been flops.

Now Ivanovic, Maicon in his prime, even someone like Srna back when Shakhtar were dominant, Zanetti, Bergomi, Carlos Alberto, mothafucking Thuram, these guys were world class.

Alves and Carvajal are good, but they aint WC.

Hehe, weird fella that

jts

...hate me...
Me neither.... but its just so sexy
No... this is true sexy:

K9rr2K6l.png

faridmon

Hamburg is winning....

Can't those fucks just go down. How long do they want to keep on hoovering around the relegation zone until they escape it barely?

Reus needs to step up

He looks out of shape

Sahin is just a bit average.
I actually think he overall improved as a player since the 10/11 season. Back then, he was kind of our quarterback. Playing amazing passes for our counter attacks but being rather worthless in defense. But he had to change his play, just like we needed to do after 10/11. He probably was never as good as some people thought back then, though. Our counter attacking tactics worked perfectly with him. Once we won the league, we couldn't continue to play like this. And Sahin would have had problems with us as well if he hadn't left. Now, he looks somewhat competent when defending. His passing is currently off, though.

Phlebas

Banned
fact of the matter is both madrid and barcelona have shitty right backs, the only reason why both carv and alves are starters is because they have no fucking competition. Long gone are the days of chendo who was fucking amazing, closest thing a white cafu; camacho, barcelona's side has been terrible since the days of rife.

Just by memory belleti, alves, bogarde lol, reiziger, gabri, I remember Rikjaard using the terrible Oleguer as a RB because the team couldnt find a decent one.

Alves is good, but his "legend" is great because so many of them have been flops.

Now Ivanovic, Maicon in his prime, even someone like Srna back when Shakhtar were dominant, Zanetti, Bergomi, Carlos Alberto, mothafucking Thuram, these guys were world class.

Alves and Carvajal are good, but they aint WC.

What a sensationally stupid post.

I feel dumber after reading it.

El Cid

Neo Member
What did you think of Raiola's bullshit on Kishna (again) on TV last night? Somone needs to punch that scumbag in the face some time.

Didn't watch, but he said something about it being better for Kishna to leave Ajax, no?

Although I appreciate Raiola more after reading Zlatan's biography, he really ought to shut up from time to time. Though as far as I'm concerned if Kishna wants to go he should, he'd be perfect for Juve to loan out to some Serie C club like they did with Bouy.

Dark Rider

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

1-0
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

can we end it now? we need to save our energy for Atletico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom