• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep has killed Dortmund completely.

JzKGOjM.png
JzKGOjM.png
JzKGOjM.png
JzKGOjM.png

Wilbur

Banned
Leeds were too good to go down. Newcastle too.

I obviously hope Dortmund stay up, but if they aren't good enough then they aren't. Lots of injuries, but a team finishing second and playing in the CL need to have a better squad.

Suen

That prosciuttaro.

I'm really sorry for what is happening to Parma, the city doesn't deserve this slaughter.
Latest news is that the company providing water to the stadium will stop providing it because of lack of payments. Meanwhile the new owners of the club, that haven't shown themselves once while also starting a company two months ago to help finance the club are talking about abandoning it. Along with the mass exodus of players we'll be lucky if we even exist at the end of the season.

Fuck that fat cunt, he fucked up everything and was hiding lots of debt. The fat cunt better hide.

CCS

Banned
I hate the fact that Joe Allen is employed by us, let alone the fact that he actually plays semi-regularly. If he wasn't B-Rod's safety blanket, he'd be out on his arse.

Does nothing

He exists to remind you of how lucky you are to have Henderson and Coutinho.

El Cid

Neo Member
Yeah, wish he'd have bigger balls at some moments. We have the kind of players that can create stuff but they seem to be chained.

But my main concerne is our defense obviously. Really wondering what we're gonna do with that. I can't see a positive outcome without investing in at least one experienced CB that makes us stronger right away.

Thing is that it is difficult i general to find such players. With our scouting system it becomes downright impossible. I don't know how we went from having scouts able to find Chivu/Maxwell/Trabelsi to this :(

klopp is a fool, he should have left after the season they reached cl final when big clubs were interested. now his legacy is tarnished like fergies but much much worse

jts

...hate me...
The signs were there already.

If Arsenal could not bring BVB back to life, nothing can.

They will get relegated and win the Champions League.

What a story to tell our grandsons. Of course, FF's grandsons can see it happening by themselves though.

FootballFan

Pep must be a busy guy, coaching nearly every club in the league.

He showed the other teams how to beat Dortmun. Klopp looks dead on the inside. His motivation is gone.

You can tell his half time talks these days probably have half as much fire and passion as they once did.

I really don't want Dortmund to get relegated :(

El Cid

Neo Member
People have been saying that since October.

Have you seen the goal they have conceded this match?

They are far from fine.

We all keep saying that and they continue to lose. They haven't changed their position in 6 weeks!

Oh, I don't disagree they've been utter shit today, it's just that this is merely a case of a lack of confidence. They need just one match to go their way and they should go on a roll. If they had 5-6 points less than #17, then I'd worry, but right now things are so packed at the bottom that one result can make a big difference.

PowderedToast

I hate the fact that Joe Allen is employed by us, let alone the fact that he actually plays semi-regularly. If he wasn't B-Rod's safety blanket, he'd be out on his arse.

Does nothing

after 3 years, i'm finally prepared to admit he's a bit shit

the argument that he was great the second half of last season is kind of moot aswell, because nearly everyone was experiencing the best form of their career. we can't have players that consistently fail to influence a match on even a minute level.

Linius

Thing is that it is difficult i general to find such players. With our scouting system it becomes downright impossible. I don't know how we went from having scouts able to find Chivu/Maxwell/Trabelsi to this :(

You can't explain that. I was hoping Veltman/Denswil would be the kind of players who could deliver. But nope.

We should just buy Van Dijk.

Blablurn

Oh yeah, it's february already. But my copy arrives a bit later anyways. My N3DS + MM is shipped from the Nintendo UK store to a buddy's uncle in the UK. From there to my buddy, there's also one for him, that's why. And then from there to me. It's a bit of a work around but I got it for 205 euros. N3DS XL in blue + MM including shipping.

Thats awesome : O I shall add you on my unimportant 3DS friendslist lol

Pennywise

Shitty game...they fought well against Leverkusen and struggled way too hard against Augsburg.
Obviously Augsburg is having the confidence, but that was a shocking performance partly....
The defence had one moment that was unbelievable and the midfield is completely dead, apart from a few situations.

YES Højbjerg!!!!
That little cunt was the worst Augsburg player.

And now go and eat your fucking oatmeal elsk.

Elchele

Shitty game...they fought well against Leverkusen and struggled way too hard against Augsburg.
Obviously Augsburg is having the confidence, but that was a shocking performance partly....
The defence had one moment that was unbelievable and the midfield is completely dead, apart from a few situations.

That little cunt was the worst Augsburg player.

And now go and eat your fucking oatmeal elsk.

LOOOOOOOOOL

He was great. don't hate

Pennywise

Holyshit at Wiedenfeller having some heated disucssuion with fans

They really look troubled.

There was just 1 ! situation where the fans were really pissed (against Frankfurt), and apart from that they always supported the club, no matter what.

Now people are starting to get more and more pissed...
I doubt many other clubs would have supported a club in a similar situation.
I mean just look at the attendance, the stadium is sold out on a wednesday evening.

El Cid

Neo Member
You can't explain that. I was hoping Veltman/Denswil would be the kind of players who could deliver. But nope.

We should just buy Van Dijk.

Still think Veltman can be that guy, nearly every talent of ours tends to be worse in their 2nd season.

Dunno, see Van Dijk as a glorified van der Hoorn tbf. Rather have Douglas then if I had to pick, though I don't like him either. We need someone who can defend with 20-30 metres of space behind them, elsewise we can't play our style at all.

Rikkun

Latest news is that the company providing water to the stadium will stop providing it because of lack of payments. Meanwhile the new owners of the club, that haven't shown themselves once while also starting a company two months ago to help finance the club are talking about abandoning it. Along with the mass exodus of players we'll be lucky if we even exist at the end of the season.

Fuck that fat cunt, he fucked up everything and was hiding lots of debt. The fat cunt better hide.

gaucci-e-gheddafi.jpeg

History repeats. It's CRAZY to think that the best Serie B team, getting closer and closer to Serie A is Carpi.

Carpi is a small city near Modena.

Carpi will probably replace Parma next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom