• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really doing one?

seLUC3F.jpg

giphy.gif

#bringthemopback

How is AVB's record for developing youth? Imagine if we replaced Rodgers with someone who stalled Sterling, Coutinho, Markovic, Can and to a lesser extent Moreno's development. Fuck that.

giphy.gif

#bringthemopback

On 3 February 2015, Coutinho signed a new long-term deal with the club until 2020.[20] On 4 February just a day after extending his contract, Coutinho scored the winning goal in the FA Cup fourth round match against Bolton Wanderers at the Macron Stadium for a 2-1 win.[21] He is now known as a bloody legend that dribbles better than the tw*t Eden Hazard.

From his wiki :lol

Blablurn

Laut "Bild" könnte es Ende Februar zu einer einvernehmlichen Trennung zwischen #BVB und #Klopp kommen, wenn Dortmund weiter unten steht.

If Dortmund is still on one of the relegation spots by the end of February Klopp could possibly leave according to BILD.

But I'm with Milch. There is NO way they will let him go. They have some easy games coming up.

Freiburg - Dortmund

Dortmund - Mainz

Stuttgart - Dortmund

And then the first leg match against Juve. But thats not really that important right now. I totally expect them to get at least 7 points from those 3 games.

Will it have multi-display support?

Nvidia Gameworks tesselation?

It all depends on the money from the kickstarter. He's a united fan, probably the kind that write on uniteds facebook wall. As we were driving (he a bit drunk and assuring me and the passengers nothing was wrong as we had insurance) he said "but ferguson is not there anymore right".

If Dortmund is still on one of the relegation spots by the end of February Klopp could possibly leave according to BILD.

But I'm with Milch. There is NO way they will let him go. They have some easy games coming up.

Freiburg - Dortmund

Dortmund - Mainz

Stuttgart - Dortmund

And then the first leg match against Juve. But thats not really that important right now. I totally expect them to get at least 7 points from those 3 games.
Well, we'll obviously have to do something if we lose the next 4 matches.

It's also obvious that nobody wants to do it, though.

Wilbur

Banned
oh my days. You using PokeBank to store them?

Had like 400 from X, transferred them over to OR and then just been catching/breeding the rest.

I have them in order now on my PCs. Not a Bulbasaur that I've evolved into a Venusaur, but one Bulba, one Ivy, ine Venus and so on and so forth

What a fucking sad life I lead

dc89

Had like 400 from X, transferred them over to OR and then just been catching/breeding the rest.

I have them in order now on my PCs. Not a Bulbasaur that I've evolved into a Venusaur, but one Bulba, one Ivy, ine Venus and so on and so forth

D:

Incredible.
One of each. How many hours have you put in over both the games lol

pulga

Banned

tumblr_n1mhi7HJWl1rzkv1fo2_250.gif

Goddamn

dc89

ff do you like FF?

Also ff:
I wish Kojima would just give us an MGS V date now.
Tora (Konami PR dude here on GAF) basically said it's soon but "HQ are gonna HQ a little longer". And that he "already knows more than he should" about the release date.

Then there was the Konami financial results thing this morning, and from this the consensus is it's going to launch in their Q1 which is April-June.

FootballFan

Kharma pls respond

ff do you like FF?

Also ff:
I wish Kojima would just give us an MGS V date now.
Tora (Konami PR dude here on GAF) basically said it's soon but "HQ are gonna HQ a little longer". And that he "already knows more than he should" about the release date.

Then there was the Konami financial results thing this morning, and from this the consensus is it's going to launch in their Q1 which is April-June.

Incredible. Tc and dc on the same page.

I already told you the release date man. Trust me.

Bold One

Final Fantasy and other games like it, belong in a different era, the PS2/PS1 era to be precise. We had longer attention spans and could genuinely spunk away 70+ hours playing one game, those days are long gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom