• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not even the best Final Fantasy.

Probably not. But just like MGS2 it's the one I like best, even when going back to them. A mix of nostalgia is certainly making me enjoy it more, than some of the other good ones, and I like that.

9 was the best FF

Never played it due to disgusting art style. Just looking at screenshots makes me want to vomit. and I played a lot of FF games, there's a lot of vomit inducing shit in there in general.

Wilbur

Banned
Imagine if Lloyd swallowed or threw away your Pokemon cartridge.
qBsuB5s.png

What would you do?

I'd sift through his poops

Look:

2OuEa8d.jpg

61PqeJ8.jpg

e916JC6.jpg

mGgmj9A.jpg

qHMQVma.jpg

don't u ever say im not a hardcore gamer again u cunt

Bold One

Probably not. But just like MGS2 it's the one I like best, even when going back to them. A mix of nostalgia is certainly making me enjoy it more, than some of the other good ones, and I like that.

Never played it due to disgusting art style. Just looking at screenshots makes me want to vomit. and I played a lot of FF games, there's a lot of vomit inducing shit in there in general.

you missed out on a great game,
ngDCi9a.png

Zidane >>>>all the other emo crybaby FF protagonists, not scared to grab him some booty
SIzwYkR.png

Yes Wooden,
but it is also the best one

jesus christ clean your 3ds/ngage or whatever you play pokemon on these days

Persona trailer looked good.

you missed out on a great game,
ngDCi9a.png

Zidane >>>>all the other emo crybaby FF protagonists, not scared to grab him some booty
SIzwYkR.png

I probably did. But honestly looking at it makes me sick. It looks so bad. Christ.

dc89

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 25 seconds ago
Happy 31st birthday to former #mcfc striker @carlitos3210.

Fuck when Yaya leaves, we better do this.

Walshy

Yeah, nostalgia plays a huge factor in people wanting an VII remake. The hype around it at the time was huge, it was the first big Final Fantasy game as it crossed over into the mainstream.

You are missing out on not playing IX by the way. It's perhaps my second favourite behind FFVI.

GorillaJu

Persona 5 looks really nice. Damn, my three favorite developers releasing games this year! Bloodborne, P5 and MGS5... unbelievable.

subtles

I was always under the impression that we were getting Bloodborne in February, and was frankly surprised to see it listed toward the end of March.

Hixx

I was always under the impression that we were getting Bloodborne in February, and was frankly surprised to see it listed toward the end of March.

It got delayed.

Was originally the week after The Order. Why couldn't they just cancel The Order and put that money into finishing Bloodborne quicker. WHY

How does Tim Sherwood get a job in the PL? What exactly has he done to become a retread that is called up immediately by a very good league that lacks good coaches?

There has to be far better candidates interested in a job in the PL, even if the team is relegation bound. It would be amusing if it didn't happen all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom