• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I could see anyone involved with the balotelli signing being fired. 16 million is a ridiculous amount of money to risk.

The Lovren signing was much worse. Balotelli was signed a backup to Sturridge, they took a punt but it only looks so bad because Sturridge was injured.

Lovren was signed as the lynchpin of their defense and cost £20m.

Duncan Castles (I know, no one likes him including me) is pretty adamant that John Henry really doesn't like Rodgers and has had to be talked out of firing him on two occasions already.

The Lovren signing was much worse. Balotelli was signed a backup to Sturridge, they took a punt but it only looks so bad because Sturridge was injured.

Lovren was signed as the lynchpin of their defense and cost £20m.

Balotelli's failure was easily predictable though. Lovren is like Soldado, there is no real reason that transfer should have failed so badly. I mean, you could see Lovren struggling, but he literally gives away a goalscoring opportunity every time he plays

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Balotelli's failure was easily predictable though. Lovren is like Soldado, there is no real reason that transfer should have failed so badly. I mean, you could see Lovren struggling, but he literally gives away a goalscoring opportunity every time he plays

Anyone who was aware of Lovren when he was at Lyon knew he was going to flop, he was never a particularly good defender. Sometimes shit players have a good season, like he did at Southampton but he still got rinsed plenty of times.

With the pressure of a club like Liverpool and a manager who can't organise a 4 man defence, his drop in form isn't that surprising. He just went back to his Lyon form.

Plasma

Banned
Not concerned with Wilshere smoking again but still how stupid is he to actually pose for the picture after being caught twice already.

I very much doubt Klopp will leave if he saves us from relegation.

I mean, look at us now. You'd actually have to fire Klopp right now. 4 weeks of training and basically nothing has improved. Maybe give him the match against Freiburg but without a win there, he should be done. But that won't happen. Because everyone thinks that Klopp is the perfect coach for this club. Everyone believes that Klopp can rebuild the squad. There would be no point in sticking with him now if he'd be gone in summer, anyway.

Blablurn

OF27Up3.jpg

FF XV. It's like Square Enix doesn't care anymore.

Day One

dc89

^^^

I vowed never to buy another SE game right after they rubbed shit in every FFVII fans face and streamed it on the internet.

But...

That may change.

Lightning

Banned
OF27Up3.jpg

FF XV. It's like Square Enix doesn't care anymore.

Day One
I think this will be the first FF mainline game since I started gaming that I skip on day 1. I'm still furious about how Nomura's been treated.

I'll play it only when its in the bargain bin and cheap.

Carbonox

^^^

I vowed never to buy another SE game right after they rubbed shit in every FFVII fans face and streamed it on the internet.

But...

That may change.

FFXIV made me believe there is still some hope in that company yet. Fantastic game.

pulga

Banned
OH MY GOD I JUST BUMPED THE 2012 THREAD

ITS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE OT

HALP

#PRAYFORPLUG

They definitely are but it's much too early to be saying greatest of all time.

What I'm interested in is where Pep goes if they lose the title; does he sign on and have renewed hunger or does he leave? Does he stay and rebuild team after team after this golden generation is gone?

What an amazing 2012 Wilbur post. Now we know the answer to your question m8. Renewed hunger? :looooool He pussied off to die in the Bundeslolga.
qBsuB5s.png

Sensational.

lol
look the next page
Pulga quoted him http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=35569759&postcount=18189

that's how it all started

I miss rvy. why can't you be him, jts?

:lol :lol

Time to update that photo.

Satellite

What a time to be alive.

Blablurn

I think this will be the first FF mainline game since I started gaming that I skip on day 1. I'm still furious about how Nomura's been treated.

I'll play it only when its in the bargain bin and cheap.

Even though Nomura delivered some good FFs back in the days his recent output has been rather lackluster. I'm surprised that the officials at Square Enix had the balls to took hi off the project. Maybe... it was the right move.

But it's probably impossible to save XV after everything that happened. Let's not forget that it started as Versus XIII for the PS3 :lol

Portugeezer

Guys I'm at uni right now, but I got a text from HSBC saying I overdrafts... But I should have a few grand in the bank, is this because I spent a lot/more than usual this month or wtf did I get hacked?

Can't check right now, I just shat myself tho

pulga

Banned
Mino Raiola on Pogba “We firstly have to discuss a possible renewal with United, then we could talk to other clubs if needed.

“However, if he arrived in Italy, then it would be to play immediately and not to mature.”

He's 18? Good luck with that..lol

Oh yurt
9vU7w8t.png

dc89

Guys I'm at uni right now, but I got a text from HSBC saying I overdrafts... But I should have a few grand in the bank, is this because I spent a lot/more than usual this month or wtf did I get hacked?

Ring them.

CCS

Banned

As has been said, ring them.

Feorax

It's scary how it's just the same people posting back then and now. Sure, we've got newcomers like weddy and the stooges, but shit. We really are insular ;_;

I like to think we're fairly inclusive, even though there are a fair few in-jokes.

The only problem I ever have with newcomers to this thread is when their first (and often only) post is to shit on a club they don't like or laugh at misfortune.

wtf

is Wooden using the same avatar he used in 2012?

Someone avatar-quoted him, and its the same

@EuropeOG, ring HSBC. The last thing they want is you switching to a different bank because of an error

Arnie

Duncan Castles (I know, no one likes him including me) is pretty adamant that John Henry really doesn't like Rodgers and has had to be talked out of firing him on two occasions already.
It's not that I don't like him - I don't know him - but I do know he's got a history of writing consistently fictional nonsense.

Why would Henry not rate Rodgers? He's completely rebuilt our style of play, mentality and youth setup.

pulga

Banned
So, we've got at the hospital:

Modric
Pepe
Ramos
James

Are you starting to get the clue that you should maybe rotate our players a bit more, Carlo?
jBX8nGI.png

pulga

Banned
Who is your 4th choice CB with Ramos and Pepe out?

Nacho, he's a wonderful little squad player.

Predicting the lineup vs Atletico

Carvajal - Varane - Nacho - Coentrao
----Kroos - Lucas Silva - Isco
---------Bale - Benz - CR7

Kroos will finally be free to step back into a CAM role with Silva on board.

dc89

Rangers have been told they have to play those 5 Newcastle players? :lol

Thank goodness a moron like Ashley isn't involved in my club. I'd rather play in division 2 than have him involved.

---

Got a pack of Match Attax in my cereal. Shiny Eriksen..

Nacho, he's a wonderful little squad player.

Ah, squad players.

Can I interest you in these 2 fine specimens.

Joe-Allen-Liverpool-Premier-League_3043055.jpg

94% pass accuracy, average pass length 8 yards. Only 23 years old.

Jose+Enrique+Liverpool+v+West+Bromwich+Albion+wbi8vcolf4kl.jpg

He's big, he's strong, he's quick.

Spends longer on the ball than any leftback in Europe's top 7 leagues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom