• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeD.nL

Lol, he scored four goals this season. He's fucking useless. We got screwed by the ref and play terrible on top of that.

We got screwed by the Boer first. Boilessen has been terrible the whole season, it's not fucking rocketscience to put Riedewald LB, Bazoer as defensive mid and since De boer is so adament on Lasse him in midfield, Milik as striker.

Ah well congrats PSV ypu've earned it this season.

Linius

We got screwed by the Boer first. Boilessen has been terrible the whole season, it's not fucking rocketscience to put Riedewald LB, Bazoer as defensive mid and since De boer is so adament on Lasse him in midfield, Milik as striker.

Ah well congrats PSV ypu've earned it this season.

Yeah, I would have never skipped Milik for Schöne as a number 9. That's just crazy. And I'm fairly confident we would have had some attack minded subs around the 65 minute mark it van Boek didn't come between that.

ajax sux lol

DkmL9Pc.jpg

Meier

Is this common with MLS? Do they think they're getting a world class Italian superstar? I honestly don't know what to make of this.

It's somewhat typical when it's a fairly notable name. Giovinco certainly could have signed with a number of big clubs in Europe still so it's a pretty big deal. Kaka's arrival into Orlando was more substantial:

BrahVfzCcAEi_x_.jpg

This was a bit later rather than at the airport:

BrfP7yyCIAABtYK.jpg

Clegg

If a 35 year old Robbie Keane is the best player in the MLS then Giovinco should piss the league.

Bradley Wright Phillips also scored 30 goals in America last season.

CCS

Banned
If a 35 year old Robbie Keane is the best player in the MLS then Giovinco should piss the league.

Bloody hell. I remember him being a decent championship player with Charlton.

Meier

Hey, he's only 34. It'll be interesting to see if BWP can do it without Henry assisting him. Their fans are not at all happy about what the front office/ownership has done during the offseason.

It's somewhat typical when it's a fairly notable name. Giovinco certainly could have signed with a number of big clubs in Europe still so it's a pretty big deal. Kaka's arrival into Orlando was more substantial:
Kaka doesn't surprise me. I didn't see Giovinco as such an internationally recognizable name.

Are some MLS clubs attempting to transition towards purchasing younger European players, rather than just carting off Europe's formerly world class footballers? The Giovinco transfer was such a surprise to me. Do you expect more of these sorts of deals in the near future - of players of a similar age and calibre departing for larger salaries in North America?

FeD.nL

Yeah, I would have never skipped Milik for Schöne as a number 9. That's just crazy. And I'm fairly confident we would have had some attack minded subs around the 65 minute mark it van Boek didn't come between that.

Yup. Ah well Sinkgraven did well and there was finally an air of excitement in the stadium during the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom