• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo only got a 2 game ban for trying to kill someone and you are whining about a yellow card not being rescinded....

Lol

The officials won't give you everything, even though you're probably used to that.

Edit
Btw that was a yellow, like it or not.

idyhqpvzVPjZq.png

Scum

Ruh oh.

Ghana 3-0 Equatorial Guinea
Posted at 20:47
This is not pleasant to see. Play is stopped with the players stood in the middle of the pitch as a group of supporters appear to have gathered at one end of pitch. Bottles are still being thrown. Such a shame.

"Equatorial Guinea forward Javier Balboa just stood right in the area where the water bottles were coming down to plead with fans."

the way I see it, players like Mata, Herrera, Janu and ADM are precision instruments, but wilt under pressure of more physically dominant teams, this is where I see Fellaini's value, sure he wont be getting any Balloon Doors any time soon, but sometimes you need a utility sledgehammer, Fellaini will do very nicely for that I reckon.

Every player you listed are players that have shown value. I can't put Fellaini in that spot. Liverpool have Lucas, a guy that's been injured but is a vacuum cleaner, at times the best in Europe for tackles and I want him to stick around. I can't put Fellaini in that class, even if his elbows are valued. Fellaini now is what you get. No room for growth. He has settled and I just can't rate him. Throw him out and let a youngster take his spot or another foreign player.

I think Janu is way overrated but still worth nurturing. Not sure what happened to Mata, he's worth his spot, but we've all seen him play better football. Herrera hasn't even had a shot, so I'm guessing he's fucking up in practice and Di Maria is still kind of settling.

I've been thinking of creating a website that contains all the head faces with easy IMG code copy, the Chrome extension doesn't contain all of them.

jBX8nGI.png

jts

...hate me...
I've been thinking of creating a website that contains all the head faces with easy IMG code copy, the Chrome extension doesn't contain all of them.

jBX8nGI.png

If you could create it in such a way that clicking on the faces would copy the links already with the IMG tags, you could become a real human being. And a real hero.

If you could create it in such a way that clicking on the faces would copy the links already with the IMG tags, you could become a real human being. And a real hero.

That would be the idea yes.

Taking suggestions for domain name incase I find time for this project.

Was ostracized in the Rio De Janeiro airport by some Ghanian fans in 2010. They got their win against the USA and were drunk and happy. They talked alot of shit while I didn't say much and later bought me a couple of beers to make things alright.

They have to play this game out, but it is suspended until they get rid of all the fans or just never to finish, lol.

Scum

"The Ghana fans are marching out of the stadium - it is a sight to behold. There is a big plume of tear gas - the tear gas is spreading to the middle and up towards the back corner. The supporters are diving for cover. It's the clear the authorities have moved in with force. One fan has jumped over the wall and landed on an ambulance - that's a 20 foot drop."

tXwL4hD.png

premfaces.co.uk obv
premfaces.com
footfaces.com
premface.com

All available.

Or any free shit you can get, tbh.

I think I may wanna create this, perhaps this weekend. I got my click to copy code ready:

Code:
<html>
  <body>
    <button id="copy-button" data-clipboard-text="Copy Me!" title="Click to copy me.">Copy to Clipboard</button>
    <script src="NeoGaf.js"></script>
    <script src="premfaces.js"></script>
  </body>
</html>

FootballFan

I feel like you're the innkeeper of this thread. You know everyone!

If this thread was an RPG, you'd have the most conversation options. You would also sell shitty useless items like beer, wine and ham.

I do know a lot about everyone here that is true.

Not too familiar with you tbh Clyde. Other than being a funny poster and Tottenham supporter. And I think you're american? Or live in the US?

Other than that though, I still have a lot to learn.

I like that character in rpg games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom