• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
B9GvOItCQAEGlKw.jpg

Clydefrog

I do know a lot about everyone here that is true.

Not too familiar with you tbh Clyde. Other than being a funny poster and Tottenham supporter. And I think you're american? Or live in the US?

Other than that though, I still have a lot to learn.

I like that character in rpg games.

Yep, sorry, I don’t post in this thread too often. It moves too fast for me so I just kinda pop-in every now and then to see what’s up. I always like to read what Ushoptimism has to say. You are correct about the Tottenham and USA thing (California). Barca and Bilbao are my favorite La Liga teams.

Wooden has a lot of dirt on me.

Last summer, I went to Brazil during the group stages. That was fun! Got to see the Germans and Cristiano play.

Ajax fans have forgotten what a goal looks like.

I'm kind of sick and tired of our Scandinavian players, especially Schöne and Boilesen are utter trash these days.

Edit: Why would anyone bet on us right now, if I was a betting man I'd bet for the opposition.

FootballFan

Yep, sorry, I don’t post in this thread too often. It moves too fast for me so I just kinda pop-in every now and then to see what’s up. I always like to read what Ushoptimism has to say. You are correct about the Tottenham and USA thing (California). Barca and Bilbao are my favorite La Liga teams.

Last summer, I went to Brazil during the group stages. That was fun! Got to see the Germans and Cristiano play.

Noted(into my memory)

You have to the right teams in mind. World cup would have been gr8, jealous.

Germans you say. Don't Mention The War.

YbftZ3C.gif

Meier

Sorry Linius, based Johannsson is too tough to stop. PSV fans are loving life right now.. big result for them. They're inching closer to the title.

Linius

Sorry Linius, based Johannsson is too tough to stop. PSV fans are loving life right now.. big result for them. They're inching closer to the title.

Lol, he scored four goals this season. He's fucking useless. We got screwed by the ref and play terrible on top of that.

Meier

Lol, he scored four goals this season. He's fucking useless. We got screwed by the ref and play terrible on top of that.

Plz, he has been injured all season.. he was injured the entire summer sadly. Finally getting healthy and has goals in his first two games back. Don't be a hata.

Linius

Plz, he has been injured all season.. he was injured the entire summer sadly. Finally healthy and has goals in his first two games back. Don't be a hata.

American players are useless in general. But I respect your opinion. Now I'm gonna drink some more and keep on having football if you can excuse me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom