• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

GD6072030@File-photo-dated-1701-3216.jpg

Rest in peace :(

Bla wished me happy birthday. The first time I have ever had good wishes from a Proud Lion.
BwNL0oP.png

You're wecome Bro! <3

Arnie

Happy birthday Daniel my San.

Hope you're spending the day eating copious amounts of junk food and playing Wii U.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I knew Wenger was going to do this, always assume the best players will play. Wenger has shown before that he will play players who are not fully fit so I expect Alexis will start.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wow Wenger has only lost 6 of the 45 NLD he has managed

And most of those came in recent seasons. Until Harry turned up our record against Arsenal was absolutely pathetic.

New signing @dele_alli36 has been named January's League One Player of the Month.

#AlliPritchardFuture

Lightning

Banned
And most of those came in recent seasons. Until Harry turned up our record against Arsenal was absolutely pathetic.

#AlliPritchardFuture
Against fairly weak Arsenal teams during the "We only buy bargain bin while selling our best players" period. We have a strong team now.

FootballFan

Have you guys heard of tv show Father Ted?

I'm watching episode 1 atm.

It's crazy but 5 mins in I've already laughed. Good sign.

Yen

Hyped for the 6 Nations. Think Ireland have a real chance at the Grand Slam.
Buzzing for the derby tomorrow, the battleship has been brilliant lately. That five minutes mid-week, where Emre Can, Sterling and Coutinho won us the game, was sensational. And they're all between the ages of 20-22. Brendan fucking loves to coach.
Nothing stops this Battleship.

L1NETT

happy birthday DC

---

What's the big deal with Wilshere being a smoker. Kid's a stevo tosser but not because he smokes. Yeah I know role model blah blah but footballers have assaulted people, cheated, done for drunk driving and lordy knows what else

also Bresnan and Root both pictured smoking and there was like a couple of idiots who were annoyed and wrote into the telegraph.

Godan

What's the big deal with Wilshere being a smoker. Kid's a stevo tosser but not because he smokes. Yeah I know role model blah blah but footballers have assaulted people, cheated, done for drunk driving and lordy knows what else

also Bresnan and Root both pictured smoking and there was like a couple of idiots who were annoyed and wrote into the telegraph.

There should be no issue with him smoking. I mean look at the likes of Gazza and George Best what they did outa football. They still turned up and played football which was their job. Whats it to other people what they do outside of it.

scabro

There should be no issue with him smoking. I mean look at the likes of Gazza and George Best what they did outa football. They still turned up and played football which was their job. Whats it to other people what they do outside of it.

im more upset he still doesn't have the mind to not have the fucking pipe in the frame of the picture

cmon m8, youre posing for the fucking thing

King_Moc

Banned

He gets paid millions every year to do a job which requires him to be extremely fit. Being a smoker affects that and shows that he really isn't taking it as seriously as the fans (who pay his wages) think he should. It's got nothing to do with being a role model, or at least it shouldn't.

dc89

Father Ted is fantastic, DRINK!

The Xmas special is amazing

Happy Birthday dc

Thanks guys.

it's a brilliant comedy.

Happy birthday Dan.

Will Go Ahead Eagles beat Ajax too?

C'est possible. We're like Bayern now. Champions in March.

What a gift that would be.

Happy Birthday Daniel, you have my love xoxo.

Thanks Quiche. This fills the Xbox One shaped hole in my tv cabinet.

happy birthday DC

---

happy birthday, dc!

Thanks Budoir .

im waiting for a few more days pass

Wow. My even juniors know about my lateness.

Happy birthday dc! :)

Thanks

Happy Birthday dc89.

Try not to orgasm too hard when the Xenoblade Chronicles X 'Direct' comes on today.

Wait what? News is coming direct to us today?

Thank you EVERYONE!

valeo

I knew Wenger was going to do this, always assume the best players will play. Wenger has shown before that he will play players who are not fully fit so I expect Alexis will start.

You're missing the fact that Alexis is a robot.

The dude was climbing a wall, with weights attached, WHILE INJURED. WHO DOES THAT? He's fucking Kratos or something.

dc89

Royal Marine's Liverpool FC tattoo reads 'You'll Never Walk' after amputation

V6qd6Qw.jpg

A Royal Marine who had his leg blown off, leaving his Liverpool FC tattoo missing a word and reading You'll Never Walk, has defied the odds to become a runner and climber.

Andy Grant, 26, had his limb amputated after he stood on an improvised explosive device (IED) while on routine foot patrol in Afghanistan.

He had an operation to remove the leg below the knee and woke up to find the word Alone missing from his You'll Never Walk Alone tattoo.

However, the father of three used the ironic inking as inspiration and went through vigorous rehabilitation sessions for 18 months.

He has not only learnt to walk, but is now closing in on a running world record.

Mr Grant, who lives in Liverpool and was serving with 45 Commando at the time of the blast, said he has always seen the funny side.

He said: "I am a huge Liverpool fan so had the Liver bird and the words to the song You'll Never Walk Alone on my leg.

"The tattoo that I have been left with has always been a bit of a joke. I use it in my motivational speeches.

Sport Witness &#8207;@Sport_Witness 32s33 seconds ago

Sanchez's agent travels to London as fears grow that injury is worse, could be month out. http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/...anchez-fears-he-faces-month-out-with-tear-tra …

Not the best news for Arsenal fans from Chilean newspaper La Tercera on Friday. They have Alexis Sanchez on the front page of their sport section and go with the headline 'Alarms for Alexis'. That's because they fear the injury to be worse than Arsenal and Arsene Wenger have claimed.

La Tercera say that those close to Sanchez have told them they think the player has torn his hamstring rather than pulled it. That isn't initially as bad as it sounds, strains and tears are interchangeable and can be labelled as the other with the only thing changing being perception. However, La Tercera explain that the situation is worse than when it started.

It's claimed that Sanchez's agent Fernando Felicevich travelled to England in worry and anticipation that an originally minor hamstring injury would develop, through diagnosis or further issue, into something worse. Sanchez's 'circle' are said to fear that the situation is worse than explained and if confirmed, Sanchez would face a month out. Right now, that's the scenario expected by those in the footballer's entourage.

ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom