• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Changing phones is such a chew.

Is there anything I need to deactivate before wiping the old phone?
Are all my contacts on the SIM or was I an idiot?
Are the boobs and dwarfs headbutting dicks going to be deleted permanently?
What apps do I need to get on the new phone?
etc
etc

Being paranoid as fuck doesn't help
xLDVHO7.png

CCS

Banned
Changing phones is such a chew.

Is there anything I need to deactivate before wiping the old phone?
Are all my contacts on the SIM or was I an idiot?
Are the boobs and dwarfs headbutting dicks going to be deleted permanently?
What apps do I need to get on the new phone?
etc
etc

Being paranoid as fuck doesn't help
xLDVHO7.png

I lost a load of boobs last time I changed phones. It was tragic.

Hixx

I lost a load of boobs last time I changed phones. It was tragic.

I want them gone. I need them gone. Especially the dwarfs. Regular boobs I can explain. Dwarfs? "Well there's this lad from Denmark who is now in Singapore who has a fascination with dwarfs so he likes to send us pics"

"who is us?"

then I'd have to stop until my lawyer was present

first i'd need to get a lawyer so i wouldn't be able to speak for ages

this is the problem I have today

I want them gone. I need them gone. Especially the dwarfs. Regular boobs I can explain. Dwarfs? "Well there's this lad from Denmark who is now in Singapore who has a fascination with dwarfs so he likes to send us pics"

"who is us?"

Dwarf Titties? I missed Dwarf Titties?!

Also he wishes he were in Singapore instead of the Phillipines

CCS

Banned

"who is us?"

Sounds like the start to a great comedy.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
In the last five years, Spurs have finished a season ahead of every club in the Premier League - except Arsenal.
They have finished a solitary one place behind the Gunners in seven of the last ten seasons.

This time guys, this time we'll do it.

*cries*

GorillaJu

Sanchez being out won't really affect Arsenal too badly at the moment, they're in such great form without him. Think they're gonna give Spurs a good spanking this weekend. I'd love a good drama-filled NLD, though. Hoping it's fun regardless of result.

Zabojnik

While I can understand not being interested, I feel compelled to point out that Xenoblade and Monster Hunter are not similar at all.

How are they different? Genuinely curious, I'm not familiar with either series.

It looks pretty cool honestly, but I don't have a wii u (or really want one) and there are more than enough timesink rpgs coming up as it is.

Arnie

Need to learn when to stop myself at a buffet.

There are some delicious crab rolls at this meeting and I'm in realy trouble.

Gambit

How are they different? Genuinely curious, I'm not familiar with either series.

It looks pretty cool honestly, but I don't have a wii u (or really want one) and there are more than enough timesink rpgs coming up as it is.

First of all, Monster Hunter has no story or characters. You (single character) fight giant monsters, loot their carcasses and build stronger weapons/armor. The focus is on fighting the monsters, reading their "tells", avoiding their attacks, setting traps for them and finally beating them. It's a hunting simulation.

Xenoblade is a JRPG. You have a cast of characters and play through a story. You also seem to have a ton of side-quests that you can do or ignore (as I did in the Wii game). The combat is like FFXII and a bit MMO-inspired. Your special attacks have a cool-down period and you control one character directly, while telling the three other party members what to do. It looks a bit similar to Monster Hunter, because the monsters are huge, but the gameplay is completely different.

Zabojnik

Xenoblade is a JRPG. You have a cast of characters and play through a story. You also seem to have a ton of side-quests that you can do or ignore (as I did in the Wii game). The combat is like FFXII and a bit MMO-inspired. Your special attacks have a cool-down period and you control one character directly, while telling the three other party members what to do. It looks a bit similar to Monster Hunter, because the monsters are huge, but the gameplay is completely different.

Interesting. Thanks.

Esch

Banned
I feel like every time people hype up Tottenham for the North Lodon Derby they go out and get whooped on by Arsenal.

It'll be an enjoyable match either way, both teams are in good form right now. I'm sure Kane, Eriksen or Chadlii will sneak at least one or two past us.

If we had Sanchez healthy I wouldn't even bat an eye though
seeing-eyes-emoji-128.png

Meier

Happy birthday, Dan! I wonder when Manager's birthday is.. I was thinking of him yesterday when talking about Kent. Ultz's in December.

Miguel Delaney @MiguelDelaney · 21m 21 minutes ago
Mourinho: "You know why I'm here, so don't expect me to be happy to be here." Because you have to be? "Yes."

Miguel Delaney @MiguelDelaney · 15m 15 minutes ago
Mourinho asked about being fined: "The only thing I am surprised is not to be fined for being pushed by another manager."

Splatt

Wait, Sanchez is probably out for a month?

Hahaha, every fucking spring same shit happens

Is Ronald McDonald their chief doctor?

Tomorrow really is a derby day/rival day. We will see the North London derby (Tottenham v. Arsenal), the Madrid derby (Atlético Madrid v. Real Madrid), the Merseyside derby (Everton v. Liverpool), Juventus v. Milan, and Sporting CP v. SL Benfica

NLD and Madrid derbies will be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom