• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx

Dutch managers in foreign competitions, always good for a laugh.

B9KZyVqCUAADK4o.png:large

Danchi

I wish Mourinho would go back to Spain or something

What a bore he is.

I really liked him during his first spell at Chelsea, but, yeah, I'm really bored of him now.

I don't whether it's because it's gotten old or just because I was like fourteen the first time round...

Nyx

Nyx dude, I hope we don't slaughter you this weekend. Is a 2-0 okay?

As if you can win with a 2 goal difference in a league home match against us ;-)

To be honest, a part of me wants us to lose 10-0, so that our damn manager has to leave...

Godan

Wenger can play all the mindgames he wants, Harry Kane and Eriksen will be on the pitch either way.

Don't really see why he is doing mind games really as its only they two players and maybe Lloris that would maybe get in our team and even at that I don't think they would start.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Don't really see why he is doing mind games really as its only they two players and maybe Lloris that would maybe get in our team and even at that I don't think they would start.

mind games aren't explained
they just happen

Sanchez being out won't really affect Arsenal too badly at the moment, they're in such great form without him. Think they're gonna give Spurs a good spanking this weekend. I'd love a good drama-filled NLD, though. Hoping it's fun regardless of result.

Spurs don't win that game enough, so I'll be pulling for them. Pushing Arsenal further from 3rd or 4th is extra motivation.

Overall, I dislike Spurs more than Arsenal.

Barzul

Eriksen wouldn't start for us...like who would you drop. Ozil? Cazorla? Sanchez? Nope.

bud

Miguel Delaney @MiguelDelaney · 21m 21 minutes ago
Mourinho: "You know why I'm here, so don't expect me to be happy to be here." Because you have to be? "Yes."

Miguel Delaney @MiguelDelaney · 15m 15 minutes ago
Mourinho asked about being fined: "The only thing I am surprised is not to be fined for being pushed by another manager."

he's such a whiney bitch.

it hurts that he's so succesful.

Fabregas is fit for the weekend! Only Felipe Luis out.

Not worth taking the chance m8r, not all SIMS are equal.

Having to go to the nearest store and get a nano SIM. Which means I will have to change my fucking number. GNS8nQI8NFAQMGFA

Just cut it. Even I've managed to do it once so I'm sure you can fucking do it.

bud

Not worth taking the chance m8r, not all SIMS are equal.

Having to go to the nearest store and get a nano SIM. Which means I will have to change my fucking number. GNS8nQI8NFAQMGFA

not necessarily. vodafone gave me a new sim with the same number.

i registered years ago, though, even though i'm on a prepaid plan.

Barzul

Of the 3 of them maybe Ozil but that is a BIG maybe. If Ozil keeps his form that he has came back with then he won't be out the team.

Mesut Özil ‏@MesutOzil1088 6m6 minutes ago
Planned venue: White Hart Lane - Planned action: robbing three points! �� #NorthLondonDerby #THFCvAFC #YaGunnersYa

Drop this guy? I wouldn't drop him just for the banter alone.

Salvadora

Missing the NLD tomorrow because of work.

Hoping we keep up the great form (both from these season and recent seasons) against them.

And yeah, Mourinho is a bore. I had fond memories of his time in the EPL previously and wanted him back but now I'm thinking I may have simply misremembered. Sick of the press fawning over his every dour word.

Godan

Mesut Özil ‏@MesutOzil1088 6m6 minutes ago
Planned venue: White Hart Lane - Planned action: robbing three points! �� #NorthLondonDerby #THFCvAFC #YaGunnersYa

Drop this guy? I wouldn't drop him just for the banter alone.

I don't want him to be dropped its just that he seems to have a problem maintaining good form and carrying it over to the big games. Whereas Eriksen has been really good for Spurs since he has joined them.

I mean Ozil is my favorite player for us and I would have him starting every game but if you don't play well which he has done in a few times for us then you should be dropped.

Barzul

Missing the NLD tomorrow because of work.

Hoping we keep up the great form (both from these season and recent seasons) against them.

And yeah, Mourinho is a bore. I had fond memories of his time in the EPL previously and wanted him back but now I'm thinking I may have simply misremembered. Sick of the press fawning over his every dour word.

And I'm waking up at 6:00AM for it. Pity you're missing it. Don't worry we'll smash em.

NLD is 6:45am here. I'll watch if I'm up and I'll probably be up, but damn I hate these times. Not even Richmond Arms will be open for that game, I reckon.

I should get my Everton mate to go to the pub with me for the Merseyside derby, but he hasn't had good luck with me around. lol.

Salvadora

And I'm waking up at 6:00AM for it. Pity you're missing it. Don't worry we'll smash em.
I've been working from 6am this week :p

Gutted to miss it given the quality entertainment it always produces.

Regardless of the result, it's always a fantastic game of football.

wedward

Sanchez will be on the bench tomorrow. If we are losing he will come on in the 60th.

Cant see us going with anything other than: Giroud, theo, ozil, santi, ramsey, coq, monreal, kos, per, bellerin, ospina.

Game is on at 5am here.

GorillaJu

NLD is 9:45 at night for me. I gotta get up early the next day to go to a toy convention but it's a nice 2 hours train ride there, in other words a nice 2 hour nap.

Barzul

Sanchez will be on the bench tomorrow. If we are losing he will come on in the 60th.

Cant see us going with anything other than: Giroud, theo, ozil, santi, ramsey, coq, monreal, kos, per, bellerin, ospina.

I think it'll be a big win. Even more than the 5-2's from the last couple of seasons.

Game is on at 5am here.

Back to front formations, eh?

Hmmmmmm, I'll allow it.

Salvadora

NLD is 9:45 at night for me. I gotta get up early the next day to go to a toy convention but it's a nice 2 hours train ride there, in other words a nice 2 hour nap.
I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the toy convention.

Seems like you could get an odd mix of young children and older men at it, a la My Little Pony Bronies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom