• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

Comparing Eriksen to Sanchez and Fabregas? Player of the Year contender? Seriously? That's just funny.

GnSVHr5.gif

Meier

Eriksen deserves to be in the conversation for POTY thus far. No question. He's been Bale-esque in his capacity to win games lately. In Bale's last season, you knew he was going to get the ball late and do something magical.. that's how Eriksen is playing at the moment.

Wilbur

Banned
Comparing Eriksen to Sanchez and Fabregas? Player of the Year contender? Seriously? That's just funny.

9 goals in 23 league games this season, often playing a little deeper than Sanchez, in a poorer team with poorer teammates, and a lot of them are late winners.

He's definitely comparable.

Meier

How many games has Aguero been back for? Not scored since his injury, right?

4 games since coming back, 1 of those was as a sub for about 20 mins. No goals in that in that period.. he hadn't gone longer than 2 appearances without a goal this season prior to that. I think he'll bag a brace tomorrow.

Wilbur

Banned
In my unbiased opinion Alexis Sanchez is POTY so far.

Probably. I might go for Matic myself, but it'd be one of those two.

i think you know what time it is

its TEAM OF THE SEASON SO FAR TIME

HNNNNNNNGGFGGHHHH

De Gea; Clyne, Fonte, Terry, Bertrand; Matic, Fabregas; Eriksen, Sanchez, Hazard; Costa

Honourable mentions to pretty much the rest of Chelsea and Southampton's teams (especially Wanyama/Schneiderlin), Downing, Aguero... That's it off the top of my head.

Lightning

Banned
9 goals in 23 league games this season, often playing a little deeper than Sanchez, in a poorer team with poorer teammates, and a lot of them are late winners.

He's definitely comparable.
Sanchez has 12 goals in 21 games, not to mention having more assists and basically carried our team through an incredibly poor start to the season where Fabregas is assisting goals every week since the start of the season.

I'm not saying Eriksen has played badly. He has 3 late winners that I can remember since December (Sunderland, Swansea and Leicester) but he hasn't contributed as much as Sanchez and Fabregas have to their respective clubs imo.

Kane; Clyne, Fonte, Terry, Bertrand; Matic, Fabregas; Eriksen, Kane, Hazard; Costa

Honourable mentions to pretty much the rest of Chelsea and Southampton's teams (especially Wanyama/Schneiderlin), Downing, Aguero... That's it off the top of my head.

Fixed it m8.

Wilbur

Banned
Sanchez has 12 goals in 21 games, not to mention having more assists and basically carried our team through an incredibly poor start to the season where Fabregas is assisting goals every week since the start of the season.

I'm not saying Eriksen has played badly. He has 3 late winners that I can remember since December (Sunderland, Swansea and Leicester) but he hasn't contributed as much as Sanchez and Fabregas have to their respective clubs imo.

I think he's contributed just as much to Spurs. Wouldn't be surprised if he's responsible for almost as many points directly than the other two, if not as much or more.

FootballFan

HNNNNNNNGGFGGHHHH

De Gea; Clyne, Fonte, Terry, Bertrand; Matic, Fabregas; Eriksen, Sanchez, Hazard; Costa

Not even ONE player from outside the EPL.

Even on your bench.

Scum

Leave Milch alone, you cunts.

Probably. I might go for Matic myself, but it'd be one of those two.

i think you know what time it is

HNNNNNNNGGFGGHHHH

I hate 'Azard so much. Cunt's too damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom