• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Tqnb.png

IEmOuP3.jpg

Meier

We are lucky here in the US -- every PL game is broadcast on TV. Your hotel (?) might not get NBCSN though and definitely won't get their overflow channels I imagine, so you'll want to stop by a pub. If you are staying in some sort of vacation home, you should be good. NBCSN is on every cable operator so at a minimum, you'll get at least 1 game at a time (7:30, 10:00, 12:30). BeIn Sports is pretty common as well so you'd have access to La Liga, Serie A, etc. as well.

Yen

England-GAF, was Clive Woodward a good coach? I remember the 03 World Cup, but didn't he screw up the 05 Lions Tour (nevermind being the proto-Cortese...or not)?

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Who even plays PS4 these days.
3DS next week is where it's at, Monster Hunter and Majora's.
h8xug2P.png

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
My 3DS would be collecting dust if I didn't gave it to my gf.
Only thing I still need to do is getting Persona Q and SMT IV.

I'll admit mine hasn't really been used since Smash 3DS came out, but Monster Hunter will last me a few months at least.

El Topo

I never played Majoras Mask. It better be as good as you nerds claim it to be

The game is good, but not as good as its fans like to claim. It has a very vocal fanbase that loves it, but the original could be a bit frustrating and (due to its nature) repetitive. It's still a wonderful game though.
A wonderful atmosphere, an interesting world, a fresh take on the franchise, just not the best Zelda game.

Blablurn

The game is good, but not as good as its fans like to claim. It has a very vocal fanbase that loves it, but the original could be a bit frustrating and (due to its nature) repetitive. It's still a wonderful game though.

I actual like the casual-fication of the game. I have hopes that those changes will make me like it.

I'll give you three weeks until you sell it.

So, you have as much time as Kloppo has to get some points.

jBX8nGI.png

Milch. Pls. I don't want to sell it :-(

Pennywise

I'll admit mine hasn't really been used since Smash 3DS came out, but Monster Hunter will last me a few months at least.

I'm no fan of Smash Brothers or Monster Hunter, so that was sadly never a reason to use my 3DS.

I'm gonna get Majors Mask once it's cheaper.
The only remaster I paid the full price for was Last of Us.
Well and Resident Evil, if you count those 20€ as fullprice.
Sleeping Dogs,GTA,Metro were all games I got cheaper.

Still got enough to play until Bloodborne anyway.
The Order is coming up, I still got Alien Isolation,Dying Light,Grim Fandango,a couple of PS+ games and obivously a few rounds of CS GO, unless Hixx continues to betray me.

El Topo

it's good, but i think Link Between Worlds is the best Zelda

It's not even the best handheld Zelda game.

Link's Awakening > A Link Between Worlds

I actual like the casual-fication of the game. I have hopes that those changes will make me like it.

Haven't really kept up with gaming news at all in a while. Sounds interesting. You got a link to some of those changes?

NintendoGAF,

I plan to buy a WiiU, Am I able to buy shit of the Nintendo store when I am in a different country? I want the EU store, but I don't want to be locked out because I am buying from Korea.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
NintendoGAF,

I plan to buy a WiiU, Am I able to buy shit of the Nintendo store when I am in a different country? I want the EU store, but I don't want to be locked out because I am buying from Korea.

no
nintendo sucks balls

Blablurn

Netflix is making a live action show of Zelda.

"Netflix is describing [Zelda live-action series] as 'Game of Thrones' for a family audience, this person said."

It's not even the best handheld Zelda game.

Link's Awakening > A Link Between Worlds

Haven't really kept up with gaming news at all in a while. Sounds interesting. You got a link to some of those changes?

unfortunately not. there was a list in the review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom