• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
so it is geo-locked?

Even if i use UK credit card on a UK console, i wont be able to because my connection is from Korea?

i guess digital only is fine, you just couldn't get any physical media unless it was from europe

Suen

I'm no fan of Smash Brothers or Monster Hunter, so that was sadly never a reason to use my 3DS.

I'm gonna get Majors Mask once it's cheaper.
The only remaster I paid the full price for was Last of Us.
Well and Resident Evil, if you count those 20€ as fullprice.
Sleeping Dogs,GTA,Metro were all games I got cheaper.

Still got enough to play until Bloodborne anyway.
The Order is coming up, I still got Alien Isolation,Dying Light,Grim Fandango,a couple of PS+ games and obivously a few rounds of CS GO, unless Hixx continues to betray me.
The only good game among the ones you mentioned is Monster Hunter and Sleeping Dogs. I can't believe you even typed the rest, wow.

This is what happens when you fool the system and pay taxes based on the tax rate of a city you don't live in. Rip Penny.

Gosh, Bundesliga has become to boring. Haters gonna hate, but the Bundesliga needs the glorious football of 2003-2009 Werder Bremen and Dortmund's football of recent years again. Teams like Schalke were and always will be boring to watch.

Pennywise

Gosh, Bundesliga has become to boring. Haters gonna hate, but the Bundesliga needs the glorious football of 2003-2009 Werder Bremen and Dortmund's football of recent years again. Teams like Schalke were and always will be boring to watch.
YES.
Bremen will need alot more time until they're back in buisness.
They need to stabilise themsleves financially, that stadium extension was fucking stupid.

Isn't that already common ?
I mean bouncers on german clubs automatically observe people who seem to be drunk already and sent them away, not in every club but the good ones.

The only good game among the ones you mentioned is Monster Hunter and Sleeping Dogs. I can't believe you even typed the rest, wow.

This is what happens when you fool the system and pay taxes based on the tax rate of a city you don't live in. Rip Penny.
Get back to Angola m8.

i guess digital only is fine, you just couldn't get any physical media unless it was from europe

sweet, I only planned to but physical from Europe. I just hoped I would not be locked out from the virtual console.

One more question, I see on wikipedia that Ocarina of Time is available on the Wii VC, but not the Wii U.

Are the Wii and Wii U VCs different? Or are all Wii VC games available on the Wii U too?

Blablurn

yWHhpCb.gif

Fuck you Bayern GAF. I'm going Madrid.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
sweet, I only planned to but physical from Europe. I just hoped I would not be locked out from the virtual console.

One more question, I see on wikipedia that Ocarina of Time is available on the Wii VC, but not the Wii U.

Are the Wii and Wii U VCs different? Or are all Wii VC games available on the Wii U too?

More or less what happens is that the Wii U has a Wii built inside, so you can enter the Wii's Shop from it, but the Wii U eShop has a different library of VC games that have added features like Save States and playing them Off the TV with the Gamepad. It's really dumb.

Meier

Jesus, that Zelda Netflix show thread generated six pages in barely 20 minutes.

For good fucking reason. I am totally on board. Netflix makes damn good shows and Zelda is by far my favorite game series of all time. I have total faith in them being able to make a good show out of the Zelda universe.

More or less what happens is that the Wii U has a Wii built inside, so you can enter the Wii's Shop from it, but the Wii U eShop has a different library of VC games that have added features like Save States and playing them Off the TV with the Gamepad. It's really dumb.

Haha thanks. I was worried that I would have to buy a wii.

I am feeling a nintendo binge this year. Gonna get a wii u and 3ds, and might try to get a gameboy colour so I can play some old school pokemon.

Linius

For good fucking reason. I am totally on board. Netflix makes damn good shows and Zelda is by far my favorite game series of all time. I have total faith in them being able to make a good show out of the Zelda universe.

Not break your hype. But not everything Netflix made is brilliant. Just keep in mind that it can go both ways.

Linius

So our reserves won 3-4 today. Maybe they should have a sit down with the first team now. Teach them a couple of things about scoring goals and winning games
D5Jy4CR.png

Good night fine people of Football Gaf.

Rikkun

"I enjoyed watching a talking raccoon! GoTG was the greatest!"

"A live action story with Hylian Elves? Fuck off."
Like that's the same thing.
I'm pretty sure I won't like the show, since they said it would be a GoT for families, and I already hate every fantasy movie/show out there.

My only hope is Nintendo won't make games in a way that they can feed the show.
Twilight Princess>>>>Majora's Mask
You're the worst human being ever graced of a keyboard, go away.

Jarnet87

messed around with the New 3DS XL at a Gamestop. The eye tracking or w/e its called works really well. That new C stick feels weird at first especially not using in a game, but it controlled the camera easily in Majoras.

wedward

Are there any interesting stories in Zelda?

I love Zelda, but the stories and lore are pretty much nonexistent. Like, does anyone actually care about that stuff?

This is all you do in this thread, call others names.

I'm reporting your grumpy ass.

lol. He was right about you.

Esch

Banned
Are there any interesting stories in Zelda?

I love Zelda, but the stories and lore are pretty much nonexistent. Like, does anyone actually care about that stuff?

IIRC, there's a whole army of neckbeards that argue about Zelda timelines and continuity but no, nobody really cares.

Zabojnik

I honestly don't see a live action Zelda show working out very well, if not for audiences from 5 to 13. Like, what tone do you even go with, if you want to stay true to the franchise's spirit? You'd have to go full-on fantasy / fairy tale, right? As a cartoon ... sure, it could work. Live action though? I don't know.

wedward

Nintendo should create a new IP and have Netflix create a show to go along with it.

Something with an interesting story. Don't know that Nintendo has it in them though.

Scum

I honestly don't see a live action Zelda show working out very well, if not for audiences from 5 to 13. Like, what tone do you even go with, if you want to stay true to the franchise's spirit? You'd have to go full-on fantasy / fairy tale, right? As a cartoon ... sure, it could work. Live action though? I don't know.

Nintendo should create a new IP and have Netflix create a show to go along with it.

Something with an interesting story. Don't know that Nintendo has it in them though.

Fire Emblem would be a better choice.

Rikkun

I would've loved a silly Zelda cartoon actually.

What about the ohter way around

A Nintendo game based on House of Cards

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

Miyamoto has shut down stories in anything Nintendo makes before, so they probably don't until his senile ass retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom