• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
How do you even make a family friendly GoT. The atrocities the families commit to each other in the name of power and the way characters develop after said atrocities are what make the show.

I guess the only atrocity we'll be seeing will be the show itself
iQL2bfbIseR4S.png

wedward

I wish Nintendo would stop being pussies and just make an insanely violent Zelda.

Wind Waker style. Tap the A button when it turns green and lob someones head off. Blood spews out.

Why Herrera isn't playing A.K.A. why I really wish Rooney wasn't being shoe-horned into our team:

“I have to compare him with people like Rooney and Mata, for example, so that’s difficult, they are all at a high level - he has to improve,” said the Reds boss.

“But he’s a great guy, he’s a very great professional also, so that’s not the problem - his problem is he has to compete with high level players and Rooney is also the captain so he has a privilege.

“So then the other places are the place of the position in this system that we are playing now with a number 10 and that’s Mata and that’s Di Maria. That’s difficult to compete against but he did already know that at the moment that he signed for Manchester United.

“When you sign for a top club like he did he knows that he is had to fight but he is fighting.

He is coming back, there were a lot of weeks he was down but now he is coming back.”

In short, I think he sees Herrera as fighting for a midfield spot with ADM/Mata/Rooney because he sees him as an AMC, rather than a balanced midfielder.

Phlebas

Banned
"Marcelo's mandatory one-match ban for picking up a fifth yellow card of the season against Sevilla has been upheld."

Maybe he should have thrown a shoe instead.

Zabojnik

i dont know if anyone posted about this but Olympique de Marseille is selling their kit in a cooler, how meta and entertaining is that

That's great. Hopefully Nike will convince our management to sell it with a severed horse's head next season.

L1NETT

Why is it so hard to find a good movie with a black actor as the main lead?

Shit is ridiculous.

now you mention it trying to think of some and sadly can't come up with that many great ones

Selma/12 Years are the obvious ones. Maybe a couple of Denzel films.

Oh and Hotel Rwanda

And although Mcavoy is technically the protagonist Forest Whitaker steals The Last King of Scotland. He is that film.

And Beverly Hills Cop. Of course

pretty rubs innit.

faridmon

Why is it so hard to find a good movie with a black actor as the main lead?

Shit is ridiculous.

Huh, there aren't many out there, but there are some. The problem is how they employ those black actors which is a serious issue.

One good I would really recommend is Fruitvale Station. It won Sundance for the best picture and the main lead was fantastic.

L1NETT

Fruitvale Station good shout Farid

good shout

would also add Ballast in. Great wee little movie I saw few year back

Idris Alba sucks

I don't know why GAF is obsessed over him, he was decent in Luther but thats about.

He was shite in Pacific Rim

do u even stringer bell

Peco

Isn't Idris Elba going to be the next James Bond? That would be some nice business.

Fruitvale Station looks good, I'll watch that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom