• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell, next Serie A seasons starts on August 23rd. My summer vacation starts on the 21st.

Two trips to Europe in the space of a few months might be a bit much:(((((

jts

...hate me...
So sleepy, waiting to board and the flight is still 1 hour away.

The wifi in this airport is scammy.

Not comfortable enough to take a nap.

Kill me now tbh.

jts

...hate me...
Have a safe trip m8

Say hi to faridmon when you get there
Thanks m8.

Will do for sure.

This first flight is just a short connecting one to lisbon.

Then later I will land in Helsinki by the NLD half time. Only to find out that the Spurs are 4-0 up.

What a time to be alive that will be.

FootballFan

Thanks m8.

Will do for sure.

This first flight is just a short connecting one to lisbon.

Then later I will land in Helsinki by the NLD half time. Only to find out that the Spurs are 4-0 up.

What a time to be alive that will be.

I was told the other day it is rude to call the airplane staff flight attendants, there's supposedly a new word.

I just avoid referring to anyone by a name because everything is offensive to someone these days

pulga

Banned
Have you guys seen Marca's cover today?

1423268408_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_g_0.jpg

:lol

yWHhpCb.gif

Fuck you Bayern GAF. I'm going Madrid.

qBsuB5s.png
qBsuB5s.png

Blablurn

Not sure how you feel about todays game, Bayern GAF but I think we will not win again for the third time in a row. We usually play bad in Stuttgart. And I don't think that will change today. But I don't think that this is a bad thing. Maybe we need a time like this.

Zabojnik

Not sure how you feel about todays game, Juve GAF but I think we will not win again for the third time in a row. We usually play bad against Milan. And I don't think that will change today. But I don't think that this is a bad thing. Maybe we need a time like this.

scabro

Pacific Rim was garbage.

Gonna eat chicken sandwiches and enjoy the North London Clash of the Porcelain Colossi.

She definitely is. Youtube "Bubble Pop", scabro.

she looks pretty good in that video, i just don't really have a thing for asian chicks. or kpop.

the gif makes her look like she would melt if she got within a few feet of an open flame though. Although that could just be from the madrid kit.

Blablurn

Not sure how you feel about todays game, Juve GAF but I think we will not win again for the third time in a row. We usually play bad against Milan. And I don't think that will change today. But I don't think that this is a bad thing. Maybe we need a time like this.

qBsuB5s.png

Elchele

Not sure how you feel about todays game, Bayern GAF but I think we will not win again for the third time in a row. We usually play bad in Stuttgart. And I don't think that will change today. But I don't think that this is a bad thing. Maybe we need a time like this.

we usually score 5 goals past them

scabro

One IGN guy just said the story line in Ocarina of Time is very Game of Thrones-esque.
baY5mNu.png

i never finished ocarina of time

because my n64 joystick was kinda fucked

and i could never get down the castle

i dug it up a few years ago and i still couldn't do it
jbzcH0F5U6uMjI.png

Walshy

Sitting in the Upper Bullens today. Been three seasons since I was last in Woodison.

Hopefully the Battleship continues it's trajectory.

Spurs - Arsenal
West Ham - Man Utd
Everton - Liverpool
Madrid - Atletico
Ivory Coast - Ghana

What a time.

Wish I could include Juve-Milan, but Milan are obviously getting hammered unless Suso plays

edit: I'm not sure its possible to enjoy a big match unless you're at least 2 goals up.

FootballFan

Spurs - Arsenal
West Ham - Man Utd
Everton - Liverpool
Madrid - Atletico
Ivory Coast - Ghana

What a time.

Wish I could include Juve-Milan, but Milan are obviously getting hammered unless Suso plays

edit: I'm not sure its possible to enjoy a big match unless you're at least 2 goals up.

Skip Ivory Coast vs Ghana.

Juve will hammer Milan.

By 3 goals minimum

#ForzaRicky&Zabojnik

Watch the rest m8.

Gambit

One IGN guy just said the story line in Ocarina of Time is very Game of Thrones-esque.
baY5mNu.png

just heard that. They are crazy. Crazy.

If this thing ever came to pass, I hope they try to be Lord of the Rings instead. Hopefully a bit better than Merlin-production level.

On a semi-related noted: Netflix' Daredevil will be awesome.

jts

...hate me...
When you're sleeping so well in public you're embarrassed/proud every time you occasionally wake up and see their faces. They're judging.

Last oportunity before the game so: GO SPURS!

I just checked the fixtures and it seems we have Spurs today. I remember when this use to be a big game in the Arsenal season, back when Bruce Rioch was manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom