• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im dropping some filthy turds this morning and I haven't even had coffee yet.

I had diarrhea in a mall today and then realized there was no toilet paper. So ended up sitting there, ripping pages out of January in my calender to get the watery poop dominating my bottom off. The calender paper didn't feel great on the ass.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The great Roy Keane knows

"Typical Tottenham performance. Will let you down most times."

Most =/= always

If we can score 5 against Chelsea then we can beat a team with Coquelin (who?) in midfield. As good as Arsenal have been recently there is no way we will be as pathetic as City and Villa were. They let Arsenal win.

scabro

Most =/= always

If we can score 5 against Chelsea then we can beat a team with Coquelin (who?) in midfield. As good as Arsenal have been recently there is no way we will be as pathetic as City and Villa were. They let Arsenal win.
1400x10369-e1422194063729.jpg

Most =/= always

Don't let a big win against Chelsea forget that you're still Spurs.

scabro

Don't let a big win against Chelsea forget that you're still Spurs.
Keane, whose United career ended following a controversial interview with the in-house TV station MUTV, recounted one particular pre-match team-talk which reflected Ferguson’s ability to read the mindset of his players. “I thought I knew what the group might need, that we didn’t need a big team talk,” said Keane. “It was Tottenham at home. I thought please don’t go on about Tottenham, we all know what Tottenham is about, they are nice and tidy but we’ll fucking do them. He came in and said: ‘Lads, it’s Tottenham’, and that was it. Brilliant.”

wow

Aue fans at their match against RB Leipzig:

jkuprcc.jpg

"An Austrian calls and you follow blindly
where this ends is common knowledge
you would have been great Nazis"

Well, that escalated quickly

Lightning

Banned
Most =/= always

Loooooooooooooooooooool Tottenham are shit mate. You beat Chelsea then followed it up losing to crystal palace which threw the Chelsea result away.

Even with Bale, Modric and VdV you couldn't finish above us. Now your hope is Eriksen and Kane? Hahahaha oh yes this is going to be an amusing end to the season. They always are when Spurs are involved.

Ushojax

Loooooooooooooooooooool Tottenham are shit mate. You beat Chelsea then followed it up losing to crystal palace which threw the Chelsea result away.

Even with Bale, Modric and VdV you couldn't finish above us. Now your hope is Eriksen and Kane? Hahahaha oh yes this is going to be an amusing end to the season. They always are when Spurs are involved.

Come on son, Arsenal are just a posh Spurs. While we are busy fucking up 4th place, you are busy fucking up the league title. How many days were you on top of the league last season?

Neither team can be trusted to see anything through.

Lightning

Banned
Come on son, Arsenal are just a posh Spurs. While we are busy fucking up 4th place, you are busy fucking up the league title. How many days were you on top of the league last season?

Neither team can be trusted to see anything through.
But we have an expectation to challenge for the title. We have an expectation to get a Sanchez and Ozil like signing in every summer due to our size, popularity and wealth among other things. Spurs don't have an expectation of a top 4, they have a faint hope which can only be achieved by bigger and better clubs screwing up.

Ushojax

But we have an expectation to challenge for the title. We have an expectation to get a Sanchez and Ozil like signing in due to our size, popularity and wealth among other things. Spurs don't have an expectation of a top 4, they have a faint hope which can only be achieved by bigger and better clubs screwing up.

You are living in a dream world if you think our hopes of 4th are any more absurd than Arsenal winning the title. The only way Arsenal could hope to win the title is if Chelsea and the Manchesters suddenly went bankrupt.

But we have an expectation to challenge for the title. We have an expectation to get a Sanchez and Ozil like signing in every summer due to our size, popularity and wealth among other things. Spurs don't have an expectation of a top 4, they have a faint hope which can only be achieved by bigger and better clubs screwing up.

Such bollocks when people say this kind of thing

Its not beyond the realms of possibility for a team to have a surprisingly good season, without relying on others to fuck up

What a beautiful post.

Lightning

Banned
You are living in a dream world if you think our hopes of 4th are any more absurd than Arsenal winning the title. The only way Arsenal could hope to win the title is if Chelsea and the Manchesters suddenly went bankrupt.
That may be but it doesn't change the expectation from both media and fans. I have a privilege of being an Arsenal fan when we've won it 3 times, albeit a long time ago now, still in my living years though something that will always be there.

I personally don't have an expectation of winning the league with our current squad which is why it doesn't bother me when we don't. I do enjoy the CL football though even though we can't win it.

Facism

You must be on FF's prune diet.

Battered sausage chips and curry sauce last night. Hadn't eaten all day so chanced it.

I had diarrhea in a mall today and then realized there was no toilet paper. So ended up sitting there, ripping pages out of January in my calender to get the watery poop dominating my bottom off. The calender paper didn't feel great on the ass.

I was actually sitting in the mall shitter when I posted. Horrible 2-ply greaseproof paper that just pushed poop around instead of wiping it away :* had time to kill waiting for the bank to open so made sure I cleared the channel u get me fam.

I think going to gym this morning and banging out 5 miles on the treadmill didn't help the state of my mcdonalds milkshake shit D:

The whatsapp mates didn't appreciate when I talked about my poo in the toilet :(

Should have taken a picture with an Instagram filter meight. Add some popular culture meme to it like Yolo or ynwa

If Arsenal and United didn't fuck up you would have finished 5th last season :)))

edit: maybe 4th because of Chelsea

We got 84 points

More than you lot have had since 2004. And that's winning one and losing one of the games between us, so that's that reasoning out the window. Man Utd fair enough, but tough titties. 84 points isn't normally enough to win the title, but its not like we ended up coming 2nd with 75

We got 84 points

More than you lot have had since 2004. And that's winning one and losing one of the games between us, so that's that reasoning out the window. Man Utd fair enough, but tough titties. 84 points isn't normally enough to win the title, but its not like we ended up coming 2nd with 75

If we had a manager who wasn't a complete and utter mong, then we would have won the league last year. The January transfer window fuck up cost us the title.

Lightning

Banned
If we had a manager who wasn't a complete and utter mong, then we would have won the league last year. The January transfer window fuck up cost us the title.
Wrong. Our inability to change tactics against big teams in February/March cost us the title along with mentally stupid results against Stoke, Everton and Swansea.

Godan

So the only way another team is going to win the title is if they 2 fuck up?

I find that hard to believe really. Man U and Arsenal are starting to be able to make the kind of transfer that they have been doing over the past few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom