• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
when they were wee yeah. What's your point? They have to be scousers or it doesn't count? Sad that big clubs hoover up smaller ones talent and ideally that wouldn't happen but modern football big club bias. Ain't gonna change that.

but Rodgers giving them chances as teenagers. Should be celebrating that

Not saying it doesn't count, but it's not bringing through their own when you spend a decent amount (with respect to their age) on recruiting these players and then stick them in the academy. There are other lads there as well who have gone through the age groups. These are not those players.

edit: that Rossiter kid would be a good example of a player coming through the academy.

anthonyOA

Time for a commercial break/

1e8307e2-addc-4c99-84e1-1de18f4743d8-620x372.jpeg

d9d61c6f-2637-46d7-afe8-8369e563e894-1020x612.jpeg

I've never given gum (nicotine or normal) or e-cigs/vape pens a chance. I'm thinking about getting a vape pen since my roommate bought one a couple of months back and it's not too bad. Do they have any impact on your health/fitness though? Main reason why I want to stop is because I was knackered after 10 minutes in a five-a-side 3 days ago.
IO0pqxZ.png
Don't start vaping.

I quit cigarettes 1 1/2 years ago. I started by vaping. The opportunity to vape wherever and whenever made me more addicted to nicotine than I ever was on actual cigarettes.

I've since replaced satiating my cravings with a couple pieces of gum a day, and it's so much more manageable.

Meier

Mourinho would have run on the pitch and tackled Lukaku American style if he were offside that much at Chelsea.

Pennywise

Alaba is plain amazing
most be on his way to be the best all-around player in the world

I would have never imagined that he would be so freaking great though.
His first games never showed any signs pointing into that direction, really a player that suprised me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom