• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Sakho

He thought he was Can
Ww20iim.png

But he was actually Cazorla
ibcQEAknQpBd7i.png

pulga

Banned
Going through the thread during Arsenal vs Spurs

ehjwr7R.png

Really surprised Welbeck is starting.

Wenger has changed.

It might truly be a new era. I am serious this time.

Jesus christ :lol

Don't start vaping.

I quit cigarettes 1 1/2 years ago. I started by vaping. The opportunity to vape wherever and whenever made me more addicted to nicotine than I ever was on actual cigarettes.

I've since replaced satiating my cravings with a couple pieces of gum a day, and it's so much more manageable.

Ughhhh I don't know what to doooo then. I like the act of having something in my hand which I can slide into my mouth, take a suck and breathe out.
OVsk9Ou.png

Scum

Going through the thread during Arsenal vs Spurs

ehjwr7R.png

Jesus christ :lol

Ughhhh I don't know what to doooo then. I like the act of having something in my hand which I can slide into my mouth, take a suck and breathe out.
OVsk9Ou.png

Get yourself some lollipops. m9.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Those subs are going to cost Everton the game. Why change the defense?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I've never given gum (nicotine or normal) or e-cigs/vape pens a chance. I'm thinking about getting a vape pen since my roommate bought one a couple of months back and it's not too bad. Do they have any impact on your health/fitness though? Main reason why I want to stop is because I was knackered after 10 minutes in a five-a-side 3 days ago.
IO0pqxZ.png
I don't mess with pens enough to know tbh. I have a mind that's thinking non-stop so gum helps me a lot. If it's not the habit but the nicotine addiction, give the nicotine gum a shot.

Lol and yes I know that feeling of being knackered so early in a small game. I started playing consistently every weekend again with coworkers and randoms that show up just a couple months ago and it's a great motivator to improve your fitness.

OVsk9Ou.png
You could try a mixture of gum for the cravings and vaping without nicotine for the oral fixation.

Honestly, I think the ritual of smoking was the most difficult part to overcome, moreso than the nicotine itself. I still have occasional desires to just have a cigarette in my hand, take a deep drag, and exhale wreathed in a cloud of smoke - especially when I'm driving or watching something like Mad Men. But those are fleeting urges, and the improvement in the overall condition of your body will far outweigh such moments in the long run.

GQman2121

Banned
Walking home from work now. No football for me today. MOTD with dinner will be my source. Hope everyone is satisfied with their results.

L1NETT

Linett I have always wondered why you post like a Scotsman

do you mean with the nae and cannaes or the aggression

the former i have no clue and the latter i blame the premadroids.

he lives a pretty scottish life tho

ale and shit football

please don't hurt me l1nett

more of a proper lager fan (any helles/pale lager really)

and as an arsenal fan you can join me in the shit football club.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
OVsk9Ou.png
This was part of it for me too. I usually fidget with an ink pen then inevitably wind up chewing on the cap lol. It might be ugly but at least it ain't bad for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom