• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

moojito

That pogba's 'do looks familiar.

my_hair_is_a_bird-257x300.jpg

Hixx

Richard Dunne is out for the season and Charlie Austin has broke a bone in his foot apparently.

Bet we still won't beat them
D5Jy4CR.png

nampad

do you think Fink getting sacked was a mistake?

No, team wasn't playing well anymore and I didn't agree with the starting lineup of Fink a lot. Seemed like he had his favorites who always got to play despite their shitty performance and some others never got a chance because of him (Rajkovic, Skjelbred,...).

Van Marwijk was a pretty bad decision and even though Slomka was one of the most interesting free agents, I didn't like him from the get go (stories of his backstabbing at Tennis Borussia Berlin, him always being in TV and prettying up for jobs).

Zinnbauer is doing a good job right now and he stabilized our horrible defense. Just don't want to hype him up right now and then call for his head in half a year so so. The manager job in Hamburg is one of the most difficult in the league because of all the media attention and expectation.

Let's crush them together with the rest of the league.

BVB SUCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom