• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

No, team wasn't playing well anymore and I didn't agree with the starting lineup of Fink a lot. Seemed like he had his favorites who always got to play despite their shitty performance and some others never got a chance because of him (Rajkovic, Skjelbred,...).

Van Marwijk was a pretty bad decision and even though Slomka was one of the most interesting free agents, I didn't like him from the get go (stories of his backstabbing at Tennis Borussia Berlin, him always being in TV and prettying up for jobs).

Zinnbauer is doing a good job right now and he stabilized our horrible defense. Just don't want to hype him up right now and then call for his head in half a year so so. The manager job in Hamburg is one of the most difficult in the league because of all the media attention and expectation.
Media attention, pretty sweet.

You mean more likely your utter shite managment and fans who would sell their soul to fucking Kühne.
Someone whose opinion is changing as fast as new managers at Hamburg.
A club that still thinks they should be playing CL and signs oldies or former talents and think they could fucking get back to their former glory, instead of using their infrastructure and get more great talents into the team and fucking stabilise themsleves financially first.

Fuck Hamburg.

Messi

No wonder the pitch was in such a sorry state today, fucking Optimus Prime stomping and lasering all over the place
9vU7w8t.png

jEgzz8t.jpeg

L1NETT

speaking of Pogba Crawley signed Mathias Pogba after his stint in Serie B failed

right annoyed we didn't go for him. Wages were presumably quite hefty but still.....

our squad is still way too thin. Lot rests on that sunderland game and having a good loan window, in terms of financials and making the rest of the season competitive.

speaking of Pogba Crawley signed Mathias Pogba after his stint in Serie B failed

right annoyed we didn't go for him. Wages were presumably quite hefty but still.....

our squad is still way too thin. Lot rests on that sunderland game and having a good loan window, in terms of financials and making the rest of the season competitive.
Did I just read correctly that he spent less than half an hour total on the pitch for Pescara? Disastrous.

I should watch Serie B more often.

Clegg

Results went our way today. Need to capitalise on it tomorrow.

Having said that, our away form is pretty disastrous...

nampad

Media attention, pretty sweet.

You mean more likely your utter shite managment and fans who would sell their soul to fucking Kühne.
Someone whose opinion is changing as fast as new managers at Hamburg.
A club that still thinks they should be playing CL and signs oldies or former talents and think they could fucking get back to their former glory, instead of using their infrastructure and get more great talents into the team and fucking stabilise themsleves financially first.

Fuck Hamburg.

Yeah, I forgot our bad management/board of directors after Beiersdorfer went away. Hofmann was a good business man but lacked skills as a sports manager. The era of Jarchow was the worst imaginable and our board of management was full of people without knowledge who always talked to the press.

Now we finally have a decent leadership and our professional team got excluded from the rest of the club.

Regarding Kühne, I won't discuss those "Stammtischparolen". He invested in the club, something a BVB fan should know (e.g. Florian Homm). BVB should also be happy Hoeneß gave them a loan over 2 million...

El Topo

No, team wasn't playing well anymore and I didn't agree with the starting lineup of Fink a lot. Seemed like he had his favorites who always got to play despite their shitty performance and some others never got a chance because of him (Rajkovic, Skjelbred,...).

Van Marwijk was a pretty bad decision and even though Slomka was one of the most interesting free agents, I didn't like him from the get go (stories of his backstabbing at Tennis Borussia Berlin, him always being in TV and prettying up for jobs).

Zinnbauer is doing a good job right now and he stabilized our horrible defense. Just don't want to hype him up right now and then call for his head in half a year so so. The manager job in Hamburg is one of the most difficult in the league because of all the media attention and expectation.

A HSV fan. I welcome you to FootyGAF.

That said: Fuck HSV.

moojito

Ordered my Chinese just after the liverpool game ended, that's it just arrived -_-
Had to restrain myself from tearing the lid off and eating it right there in front of the delivery guy.

Pennywise

Yeah, I forgot our bad management/board of directors after Beiersdorfer went away. Hofmann was a good business man but lacked skills as a sports manager. The era of Jarchow was the worst imaginable and our board of management was full of people without knowledge.

Now we finally have a decent leadership and our professional team got excluded from the rest of the club.

Regarding Kühne, I won't discuss those "Stammtischparolen". He invested in the club, something a BVB fan should know (e.g. Florian Homm). BVB should also be happy Hoeneß gave them a loan over 2 million...

Talking about Stammtischparolen and getting out the "Hoeneß" loan.
Incredible.

Besides Homm was a shareholder, not like we could have done something at that time.
Allthough I admit he had his influence back in the day, something that should have never happened.

That should be a warning sign for you, especially with someone like Kühne who already showed how swiftly his interests can change.
So that's far from a Stammtischparole, more likely a really cautious person who doesn't want to see another club getting to the point where Dortmund was.

Except for Golfsburg,Hoffenheim and Brause Leipzig, I don't want to see any club getting bankrupt...

faridmon

Harry Kane wouldn't get on our bench," tweeted celebrity Arsenal supporter Piers Morgan earlier this afternoon.
The inevitable Twitter storm ensued, and now Piers is on 6-0-6 with Darren Fletcher and Robbie Savage.
"What I obviously meant was that Kane wouldn't be on the bench, because he would start."

Lol

nampad

Talking about Stammtischparolen and getting out the "Hoeneß" loan.
Incredible.

Besides Homm was a shareholder, not like we could have done something at that time.
Allthough I admit he had his influence back in the day, something that should have never happened.

That should be a warning sign for you, especially with someone like Kühne who already showed how swiftly his interests can change.
So that's far from a Stammtischparole, more likely a really cautious person who doesn't want to see another club getting to the point where Dortmund was.

Except for Golfsburg,Hoffenheim and Brause Leipzig, I don't want to see any club getting bankrupt...

Well, Kühne is a shareholder now too. Before, he invested in player rights, which was common in other regions and allowed before the Fifa blocked it now. Then there was the loan, yes, which is now getting changed into shares.

Still, there weren't any decisions made because Kühne wanted it. The management still made their own decisions. He liked to talk to the press but that's it. At least the stadium will be called Volkspark again thanks to him.

Wilbur

Banned
my bad if posted but what the fuck is nigel doing

B9RQ-jyIMAAwnml.jpg

no wonder the mardy cunt normally sits in the stand

Well this image is a bit out of context.

Basically one of Leicester's players tackled McArthur to the ground and as he fell he took out Pearson. Then Pearson like fake strangled him and both looked like they were laughing/smiling.

As McArthur got up and went to walk away, Pearson had a hold of his shirt and wouldn't let him go. That was weirder to me than the mock strangle.

edit oh I've seen it from another angle and he pushes him down and McArthur pushes him away

Forget everything I said :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom