• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think that's probably the end of Liverpool's season unless they can win the EL.

They've got the hardest remaining fixture list of any of the teams.

Still in the FA Cup.

Probably have to win midweek against Spurs now. Especially if we win tmrw. Will be a really good game that (Spurs vs Liv, I mean)

Jabo

Muntari is the captain
s5OpyQY.png

nampad

What a close and lucky win for my HSV but sometimes you need some luck and they hadn't some for quite some time.

4 points to the relegation, hope they can keep that distance.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I think tomorrow West Ham will show up

Big win if we can get it

Juventini, where's Yogurt?

I get that it's only Milan, but I'd still expect him to be here, feigning to fret, but always actually laughing at the red and black zombie horde.

pulga

Banned
Vaping will destroy these rhythms, though. Rather than a smoke after a shit, you'll find yourself vaping while shitting; instead of one after a meal, you'll be sneaking puffs between courses; instead of one last cig before bed, it'll be multiple puffs while you're laying there supposedly trying to go to sleep. Why? Because you can; and because you'll come to crave it and need it more and more.

Jesus. That makes too much sense, since I don't smoke inside the house because of the smell. With vapes, that isn't an issue anymore. You've officially scared me off!

Jarnet87

Arsenal lose, Pool tie. Lewis van Genius get us those 3 points tomorrow, spearheaded by your one and only successful conversion of McNair to Right Back.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I think West Ham have all their CBs injured, they won't get anything. United will clank on.

pulga

Banned
weird

it's unlike you to not watch juventus and justify it to us about it pulga

You were probably wondering "hmm where's pulga?" when this fixture was played by Milan at home

I was actually doing something most fans here don't bother doing and was at the stadium supporting my team.
dnaO1RN.png

moojito

Can't you get picture in picture with the xbone? Get yer corner juve on.
If it's on ps4, run out and buy a vita, let them play on remote play.

Football... uh... finds a way.

edit: dat Tevez

wedward

Think that was the problem though. At no time did someone turn around and go 'yeah maybe this isn't working chaps'. It's nice that Wenger's coming to matches with game plans now but that doesn't remove his responsibility for managing his team during the game.

Eh, we had a couple of dangerous breaks but the passing wasn't there. Not much you can do when your midfield two are just missing passes. He brought in Rosicky for Cazorla which improved our play a bit.

Probably should have told us to push out a bit. Sitting way too deep for 90 minutes. Rather lose like that though then the usual way.

Was definitely surprised to see that gameplan 3 weeks in a row. Thought it would be abandoned after City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom