• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Seriously though, I don't believe Ramsey is the complete midfielder at all.

He's more like Lampard, but without the game intelligence that comes with age and experience.

Wilbur

Banned
What area was he lacking in last year?

I don't believe his defensive contribution is especially brilliant, I don't believe he can control the tempo of a match and run a game, I don't think he's physically superior to many of his contemporaries and I think he needs a sustained run of form based over a few seasons before anyone can call him the complete anything.

Oh my word, Premfaces.com is brilliant.
EDxGQjd.png

But pls add more faces to it
D5Jy4CR.png

Clegg

Depay scored again today to make it 15 league goals in 18 games this season, It's getting to the point where he's becoming too good for the Eredivisie.

Gaal pls.

Tc91

Just catching up on some football stuff after work:

View From A Blue ‏@viewfromablue 2h2 hours ago
Since beating QPR in *that* game, City have signed 16 players at a cost of about £215million. Only 3 of those 16 are regular starters.

#basedTxiki

Yen

Every week I've watched MOTD, Lineker's goatee hasn't grown any more. At least Littlefinger has definite definition to his.

Linius

What's it about?

A Polish nun named Anna is about to take her vows. The head sister wants her to go meet up with her estranged aunt before though since she's only relative still alive. Deals with politics, faith and post WWII stuff in Poland. Shot in black and white.

wedward

A Polish nun named Anna is about to take her vows. The head sister wants her to go meet up with her estranged aunt before though since she's only relative still alive. Deals with politics, faith and post WWII stuff in Poland. Shot in black and white.

Loved it. One of the best looking films in a long time. Her eyes.

inky

How can you not have a body glued to Kane in the box on a corner? So strange.

Whoever was covering that second post had no idea there was even a player there or considered the ball might fall to him. He had a position advantage and still didn't make for the ball until it was in.

Zabojnik

My dear Zabo, how are you?

I'm still buzzing. It was only Milan, sure, but after the last two matches with Parma and Udinese I was starting to get worried.

Interesting. Adding it to the list.

Clegg

Another problem for City is their onfield 'general' being all over the shop right now. I've never thought that Kompany was on the same level as the all time great Premier League defenders. But he was still a good player overall. Right now though he's pretty inept. Like, what's happened to him?

Scum

Another problem for City is their onfield 'general' being all over the shop right now. I've never thought that Kompany was on the same level as the all time great Premier League defenders. But he was still a good player overall. Right now though he's pretty inept. Like, what's happened to him?

He has that FM-esque, "Considering his options." look about him.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

I think he was always a bit erratic but under Mancini there was much more focus on being defensively solid. Pellegrini has opened the team up and over time Kompany has started to become more exposed and take more rash decisions.

He's a defender who is too eager to win the ball, that's his biggest problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom