• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

I think he was always a bit erratic but under Mancini there was much more focus on being defensively solid. Pellegrini has opened the team up and over time Kompany has started to become more exposed and take more rash decisions.

He's a defender who is too eager to win the ball, that's his biggest problem.
He used to be able to get right up behind the striker and basically boot them in the back, but at the same time not manage to draw a foul against him. No he's just bowling players over and acting a bit thick. You're right about his decision making going to pot.

Clegg

If we win tomorrow, and that's a big if, City are then dragged into the race for top 4. Wheels have come off a bit for them.

Stoke away up next too.

Wilbur

Banned
City just don't have enough fighters. Too many people that go missing when the going gets tough. I said it yesterday or the day before, they've won their leagues because others have slipped. That sounds salty, but they are very fortunate to have both their league titles.

When you spend gazillions of pounds and your best defender is Demichelis... time to have a think.

GQman2121

Banned
Based ACON....

2t6r2Jo.jpg

Scum

City just don't have enough fighters. Too many people that go missing when the going gets tough. I said it yesterday or the day before, they've won their leagues because others have slipped. That sounds salty, but they are very fortunate to have both their league titles.

When you spend gazillions of pounds and your best defender is Demichelis... time to have a think.

Mancini Pellegrini will be gone in the summer.
Wj5WlpD.png

Scum

1 win in the last 6 for City. Hmmm...

I think if he gets past Barca, he gets another season. At least until Pep becomes available.

When the draw was first made, I was convinced that City will get pass Barca. But with that comical FIFA '15 defending against Hull's goal today, and Messi new found drive with Neymar's goalscoring, I'm not so sure.

Bumhead

Banned
City make me laugh.

All those international stars and it's the podgy little pudding faced bloke from Leeds who keeps bailing them out.

Wilbur

Banned
Remember when saints had their wobble and 3Sixty turned into Hitch and cried every week and said Mane was worse than Ali Dia

u mug

GQman2121

Banned
I suppose Milner won't complain given his wages and trophy haul since moving to City, but you have to think he would do wonders for club like Liverpool. He is pushing 30 though.

I have now completed the entirety of the Dead Space Trilogy....now what?

I thought the first had some good ideas, but was ultimately incredibly repetitive. The narrative was poor and the mute lead didn't help.

Fantastic visuals and HUD though. Just top notch and only surpassed by their sound design team. Really creepy atmosphere they developed with a 6.1 surround sound setup. That's really the only good thing I have to say about the original Dead Space.

I think Sony gave the second game away as a PS+ game last year, but I haven't play it.

L1NETT

phaha

like how do you play all of 3

it's only behind Tomb Raider (reboot) in bland homogonised generico b movie bang bang mind numbing constant explosions shallow as a puddle AAA shit wank. All the subtly of a rhino on Antiques Roadshow and sucks anything the series had going for it in the original

Hixx

Tomb Raider reboot was great

Jesus christ l1nett I bet you read Tolstoy on the shitter instead of Twitter like cool people.

Bumhead

Banned
Tomb Raider reboot was brilliant.

Best game in that series by miles.

Same for DmC. All the pencil neck dweebs moaning about new Dante can go suck an egg.

CCS

Banned
The problem with it is it's not Tomb Raider at all, it's Uncharted but worse. So why play it when I can just play Uncharted instead?

Bold One

phaha

like how do you play all of 3

it's only behind Tomb Raider (reboot) in bland homogonised generico b movie bang bang mind numbing constant explosions shallow as a puddle AAA shit wank. All the subtly of a rhino on Antiques Roadshow and sucks anything the series had going for it in the original

Bought the 1st on release for the PS3 and played the 2nd on PC and PS+ the last one.

GQman is spot on, the first was the most fresh in the survival horror mould but I think corporate wanted something with a bit more mass appeal so they turned the subtlety and atmosphere down and dialled the spectacle to 11.

the final game and TR 2013 are completely interchangeable I think both devs have a case for plagiarism against the other.

Bumhead

Banned
The problem with it is it's not Tomb Raider at all, it's Uncharted but worse. So why play it when I can just play Uncharted instead?

The only one of the 4 Uncharted games better than Tomb Raider is Uncharted 2.

EDIT: Hixx bro fist

EDIT: Wilbur bro thump

Wilbur

Banned
U2 > TR > U3 >>>> U1

That's like saying why watch fast five when i can watch bad boys II

Answer

Because they're both sensational

L1NETT

Tomb Raider reboot was great

Jesus christ l1nett I bet you read Tolstoy on the shitter instead of Twitter like cool people.

GREAT?!

christ on a bike hixxer it's passable at best, and only if i've had 6 becks before playing it

brown grey insipid filth. Best thing about it is there are no loading screens.

Lifeless, artless, badly written badly acted by the numbers beige boredom packed neatly into a 12 hour slog through the same set of unremarkable set pieces and uninspired combat sections with characters as dull as the environments they waddle through. Any attempt at depth is giggle some with lara going from head girl to hannibal lecter all within the space of one of Carbo's shits.

why did I write that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom