• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it ok not to hire someone based on appearance?

I am helping to hire new teachers at my school, but so far they all look like right monsters. I am no heartthrob, but I am always well groomed and well dressed. Some of the people I have had to interview are down right scary for little children to see. And one guy actually said his biggest weakness is not smiling. All my boss really asks for is someone who can speak English and smile and look friendly to kids.

I am dying here.

Blablurn

I am helping to hire new teachers at my school, but so far they all look like right monsters. I am no heartthrob, but I am always well groomed and well dressed. Some of the people I have had to interview are down right scary for little children to see. And one guy actually said his biggest weakness is not smiling. All my boss really asks for is someone who can speak English and smile and look friendly to kids.

I am dying here.

Hallo. I'm available.

I am dying here.

Yeah, if they come to the interview looking like shit then it's their fault.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
94: Baggio, Ravanelli, Vialli, Del Piero and [insert clown]

what is this madness
Both Il Principino and the Abysswalker are skipping this one. :(

Juve pls, I want to go to +9 and kill the campionato.

we will CRUSH them like ANTS.

nah, we'll get bukkaked like Bayern. 3-5-2 vs 3-5-2 UGHJKE^KL$

Splatt

Re-watching the Bayern - Wolfsburg match.

Absolut sensationell.

iAiCLrw7kZFT2.gif

Salazar

Ah, I'll leave it, Shanks. I'm only a halfway competent university tutor. A younger and more demanding species of student would overrun me.

Sal I really think it's time you came back to your motherland.

I'm trying. I've applied for some mental jobs.

Watching MOTD, that Zouma. Why can't Arsene sign defenders like that?

AND

I just heard Italy vs England on 31st March. Did not know that. Forza Azzurri

You haven't told me what I'd be doing, m8.

I could be harvesting leeches and being paid in expired Sainsbury produce.

We don't allow our produce to expire. It merely becomes overripe.

Loving Dying Light.

There's no chance in hell that Arsenal are dropping points today. Very much doubt Southampton will be either

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
OSVALDO "I want Juve and only Juve. I want to stay for a long time, not passing through. I hope to do well and earn confirmation for next season.”

I'm in love, again <3

-

pretty awesome year as far as FootyGaffers are concerned so far

Odd engaged
Sal evolving into Dr.Sal
Odd working for the DS crew
Bla devolving into Humble Bla
Odd on TV
Arnie getting promoted [achievement unlocked]
Zazo buying a smart phone

and plenty more I'm sure

(not for me and a couple of others though but here's hoping 2015 will bring the goods :p)

I'm in love, again <3

-

Odd engaged
Sal evolving into Dr.Sal
Odd on TV

and plenty more I'm sure

(not for me and a couple of others though but here's hoping 2015 will bring the goods :p)

I got a very nice pay rise and promotion.

I'm in love, again <3

-

Odd engaged
Sal evolving into Dr.Sal
Odd on TV

and plenty more I'm sure

Arsenal winning the FA Cup back to back.

faridmon

I'm in love, again <3

-

Odd engaged
Sal evolving into Dr.Sal
Odd on TV

and plenty more I'm sure

Not one but 2 amazing Lillies and Remains record.

Yep, 2014 was a GOAT year.

An hour to go till Berardi

hi-res-355b34dd35e2cf9dbd818e1e101b5dc1_crop_north.jpg

Poor El Shaarawy, I remember when I use to get excited about watching him play :((( RIP in pieces, you poor pharoah

mummy1.jpg

GorillaJu

He really is.

I wish Coutinho could strike a ball as well as he can.

I think Coutinho can definitely strike a ball as well as he can. Cou's shots are never far off when they miss and they're venomous. Eriksen's accuracy is better than Cou's though you don't see Eriksen making the kind of clever passes Coutinho makes. Both of his assists yesterday were pretty sexy.

Arnie

I think Coutinho can definitely strike a ball as well as he can. Cou's shots are never far off when they miss and they're venomous. Eriksen's accuracy is better than Cou's though you don't see Eriksen making the kind of clever passes Coutinho makes. Both of his assists yesterday were pretty sexy.

I think Eriksen strikes it much cleaner; he's able to generate the power whilst still providing the direction. For me, Coutinho sacrifices the latter in order to produce some semblance of venom. He winds his entire body up in the search for raw explosion and then naturally pulls the shot as he follows through with his laces. Like an amateur gold swing (me).

That Coloccini phase may well be the worst period of defending I've ever seen from an individual. Handballs it in the box, gets away with it, then nearly scores an own goal with a clearance from the byline.

Cabela, Ameobi and Gouffran.

If letting those three score doesn't deserve to be rewarded with relegation, I don't know what does.

CCS

Banned
That Coloccini phase may well be the worst period of defending I've ever seen from an individual. Handballs it in the box, gets away with it, then nearly scores an own goal with a clearance from the byline.

Cabela, Ameobi and Gouffran.

If letting those three score doesn't deserve to be rewarded with relegation, I don't know what does.

That own goal would have been the GOAT if it had gone in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom