• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
10959672_917384894961731_3681258154775713938_n.png

Pls nearly all of them Neymar goals came from the argentine midget.

And that's why pure man-to-man is problematic as well

The ball was hanging in the air for so long, if someone is marking the zone they have a good chance of getting there first

tri_willy

Australian trains aren't fit to be called trains, to be honest.

We do public transport like Blackpool does football.

sad, but true.

It irrittated me no end against West Ham the other week when the commentators said "Stewart Downing will have a point to prove here". He had 2 years and only managed to proves that he's fucking useless. An attacking winger getting no goals or assists in an entire season is a fucking embarrassment.

ifoV1Lzg39SBS.jpg

Clegg

I wonder if there was any truth at all to the rumours that he was bullied by Sam Allardyce because he refused to change his agent to one that Big Sam prefered.
Think thats more than just a rumour.

Daniel Taylor seems pretty sure its true and he's a v good football journalist.

I wonder what he's done this time. Any guesses? :p

Guessing they've just decided that whatever fee they'll get when they sell him won't cover his wages in the meantime. How many clubs have already been more than willing to let him go?

Even QPR who he seemingly did okay for made no attempt to sign him permanently iirc

Is it so strange that his contract is terminated, when he already has an agreement to join Lazio at the end of it, and West Ham even before that publicly stated that he wasn't considered for the first team anymore? Have I missed anything he done recently?

Morrison at Lazio has disaster written all over it

He'll kill someone, someone will kill him, and/or he'll incite a riot. Whatever happens, it'll end in tears.

#deboerout
Nah, he's done way too much for us. I think he's going to leave after this season though, and I think it's time for a switch, I see no motivation in a lot of players anymore.

I'm a fan of Ron Jans but I don't know if he'll do well somewhere where there's a ton of pressure to perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom