• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

I legit love your avatar, Wooden
myyqQEs.png

scabro

Ronaldo should obviously forgo any human contact and or happiness in this sad, tragic, and horrific time for Madrid.

How dare he.

The gall.

What nerve. A celebration of the day his mother brought him into the world is NOTHING compared to the ABSOLUTE HUMILIATION madrid just suffered in one game out of 30+ in a sport where people kick the ball around. Quite frankly im appalled everything related to Madrid doesn't come to a halt in this sad time. Where is the respect?

He has the right to do that, but I have the right to be angry about it, as do most supporters of the club.

We've been playing like shit since Modric got injured, so our position in that table is only because of how good we were early in the season. Doesn't reflect out current level at all.
CR7 will probably still continue to be bad until he sort out his personal issues.

The personal issue that is probably enjoying some Samoan sausage atm.

Blablurn

Fuck. I received the review code for a game called Criminal Girls. I looked it up on Google before asking for it. Looked like cute little softcore Hentai game with RPG elements. I was like: Okay, thats something different for once. Why not try it out. Well. I downloaded the game. started it. And played a little. Then I came to the part where you have to tempt girls to go on a battle with your. While this lil mini game in uncensored in Japan, we have to deal with some kind of smoke that hides the fun stuff for the greater part.

I feel empty inside.
D5Jy4CR.png

scabro

Fuck. I received the review code for a game called Criminal Girls. I looked it up on Google before asking for it. Looked like cute little softcore Hentai game with RPG elements. I was like: Okay, thats something different for once. Why not try it out. Well. I downloaded the game. started it. And played a little. Then I came to the part where you have to tempt girls to go on a battle with your. While this lil mini game in uncensored in Japan, we have to deal with some kind of smoke that hides the fun stuff for the greater part.

I feel empty inside.
D5Jy4CR.png

because of the nature of the game or because of the smoke that "hides the fun stuff"?

pls bla, think hard about your answer

Blablurn

You say this now. But when everyone is playing it and it's getting 10/10 from every website, you will be questioning whether getting new 3ds was the right choice.

I actually checked out some streams on the Live From PlayStation app. It actually looks like a legit good Dragonball game. But for ME... it comes 8 years too late.

because of the nature of the game or because of the smoke that "hides the fun stuff"?

pls bla, think hard about your answer

I'm too nervous to answer this question.

FootballFan

I actually checked out some streams on the Live From PlayStation app. It actually looks like a legit good Dragonball game. But for ME... it comes 8 years too late.

Yeah I get where you're coming from. At least you agree that it is looking good though, because it really is!

FootballFan

You really need to move out of Middle Earth time zone FF. :(

I like it here but it does suck for football. Was hard getting used to it when I got here.

EG. Arsenal Tottenham was on at 2am. Then I woke up for the Madrid derby at 4. Afterwards I actually wasted my time watching the Merseyside derby at 6.30am

Had to take a nap at around 10am to catch up my with my sleep.

jts

...hate me...
I like it here but it does suck for football. Was hard getting used to it when I got here.

EG. Arsenal Tottenham was on at 2am. Then I woke up for the Madrid derby at 4. Afterwards I actually wasted my time watching the Merseyside derby at 6.30am

Had to take a nap at around 10am to catch up my with my sleep.
Don't complain. I had to take naps on 2 planes, 2 airports and 2 trains. That how I got my Friday to Saturday sleep.

I don't even know what day it is anymore.

Is Xenoverse out.

Lol all the Cristina haters

Everyone knows missi would throw his birthday party during half time of the champions league final

And he'd invite pep

But not zlatan

Salazar

Gotta catch a 7am train and the game is 2:15am.

I don't think I can justify being non-functional all Monday for a West Ham game.

Salazar

Australia?

Aye.

Bla said:
and you call yourself a fan ?

I'm not a responsibility-brandishing arse like pulga. It is a little concerning to have to anticipate Rooney in midfield, Valencia returned to the right side, the reintroduction of Young, no Herrera.

“In the evening I like to eat in an Indian restaurant on my own and then go home and watch football matches. I have Sky Plus-ed. I record the whole season. The Spanish league, too.”

Alas, Bill Nighy is a Palace fan. And Hugh Grant is a Fulham fan.

Wish Van Gaal would stop insisting our best striker is a midfielder.

Rppmey is a freak. He doesn't even know his best position. I remember when he played up top he tried to drop too deep acting like a 10. When he was playing as a 10, he didn't really link up play and opted to just go up top.

He's a strange player. He's a match winner, but at the same time can have a shit first touch and misplace passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom