• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney, RVP and Falcao have 14 goals from 49 games between them.

Abysmal stuff. Rooney has an excuse I suppose. Wank from the other two though.

I_cant_believe_this

This are the 11 warriors that will start on the pitch for tonight´s battle. It´s do or die, a win against Benfica will blow the League race wide open but a loss will put us way behind.

8 Portuguese players, 7 of them products of our Academy. Let´s do this.

Força Sporting!!!!

Exactly how I feel regarding de Boer. The one thing that is bothering me is that he says he's all for giving players confidence and than leaves out the ones that need it the most. Boilesen has been awful so many matches, yet the front three that show some promise get switched out every other game. It's just stupid that the one routine guy we've gotten this summer is Zimling.

That and Schone and Moisander also keep getting to play 90+ minutes no matter how much they fuck up(even though Schone was fine today).

Just think of how many problems Nigel de Jong would solve for us right now, sadly he's never coming. They better find some other experienced players because fuck me this does not work at all.

Well, when you are basically saying: Rooney sucked, RVP & Falcon sucked, Blind sucked, maybe not as much, but sucked nonetheless. And we add Di Maria, whom you are forgetting, also sucked, then, yea, I think I can safely say United were THAT bad. The semi dangerous spells don't make up for it. WHU have been good this season, but give them a game at least. 80 out of 90 minutes that didn't happen.

I don't think Rooney sucked entirely due to his position. I mean, it contributes, but fuck, you'd expect him to at least get a bit better after half a season playing there.

*shrug*

I don't agree with you.

Elchele

Bremen were the only team to win the 3 matches in the Bundesliga english week.
Bremen and Augsburg were the only ones to go undefeated in the english week.

Fuck Frankfurt

faridmon

This are the 11 warriors that will start on the pitch for tonight´s battle. It´s do or die, a win against Benfica will blow the League race wide open but a loss will put us way behind.

8 Portuguese players, 7 of them products of our Academy. Let´s do this.

Força Sporting!!!!

Do you miss Dier? I mostly followed Sporting because of him but haven't since.

I wish got him instead of Spurs, he is a blue dammit!

Clegg

Reading that United couldn't control the midfield. Not a surprise when you have a striker and a waif playing there. Rooney clearly isn't a midfielder, and for all his qualities Blind isn't much of a battler.

There isn't much separating us from the other 5 in the top 4 race, but we've never actually put in a run of convincing performances this season. We're sort of plodding along with the odd decent performance here and there. Top 4 is still a big ask.

pulga

Banned
Reading through the thread, there's not enough facepalms in the world re: Tubie throwing a fit over Ronaldo hosting his fucking 30th birthday party :|

Do you miss Dier? I mostly followed Sporting because of him but haven't since.

I wish got him instead of Spurs, he is a blue dammit!

At first, a bit as Naby Saar showed that he wasn´t ready to be a starter (and I doubt he will ever be) and Rabia had a serious injury. But then Paulo Oliveira got a few starts and made a decent partnership with Mauricio. The past 2 months Tobias Figueiredo rose from the B team to our main team and has started a really solid partnership with Oliveira.
Things are good now at CB for us and I really like having two talented young Portuguese players playing there.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United celebrating an equaliser on Aston Villa

Words cannot describe just how microscopically small that was

faridmon

At first, a bit as Naby Saar showed that he wasn´t ready to be a starter (and I doubt he will ever be) and Rabia had a serious injury. But then Paulo Oliveira got a few starts and made a decent partnership with Mauricio. The past 2 months Tobias Figueiredo rose from the B team to our main team and has started a really solid partnership with Oliveira.
Things are good now at CB for us and I really like having two talented young Portuguese players playing there.

Mauricio still there?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You sad angry man.

Let's go Zabo. We don't need this negativity in our life.
If that moment was a league, it would be Serie A.

We were fighting with AC Milan on our official website over Galliani's drivel, trust me I know what small time is

tri_willy

Some sensational legit banter on twitter today regarding Tevez's offside (the absolute lack thereof, to be more precise) after Galliani basically accused Sky (and Juve) of having "manipulated" the replay, showing crooked offside lines, etc. Perspective, how does it work?

B9VaSozCYAAAgs-.jpg

Galliani is literally losing it. Time to retire and sort through that collection of golden ties, vecchio cuore bianconero.

dat continuing decline... only saving grace for them is that they're above inter for the present moment... the milan regression is real

His decline began 5 weeks ago. Just the 40 goals this season probably :p

12 pelanties to go

provided all 12 are scored :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom