• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

So, anyway, I went out with the girl I talked about, on friday night. We went for drinks. Everything went pretty good, and she told me she ended it with his now ex-boyfriend (YES!). We left the bar at 4am, I dropped her in front of her building

next day she sent me a message saying that she had an awesome time and that I'm great.

today she writes to me joking that I won't be able to avoid/escape getting together again this week to make some food (we had a conversation about it in the bar)

I have a pretty good chance to fuck her, don't I?

(repost)

Walshy

Is there a more out of touch award ceremony than the Grammys?

I mean look at the nominees for record of the year:

Fancy - Iggy Azalea featuring Charli XCX
Chandelier - Sia
Stay With Me - Sam Smith
Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
All About that Bass - Meghan Trainor

Horrendous.

Happy Birthday! Order a Pizza and enjoy life! All the best to you <3 May you have a great year.

http://i.minus.com/igbTpFCTdgV1H.gif

Happy Birthday, Hasphat!

Happy birthday hasphats

And to answer your question
Bayrische Bratwurst;)

Always the right choice

Pulga stop with the oversized gifs. nobody cares about wii u games

Feliz cumpleaños!!

pasta is always the right choice
fetuccini alfredo with chicken and champignons

Happy birthday. Eat whatever you want, today's the day.

Happy Bday Hasphat. Eat omelettes with Mushrooms. My favourite food combination.

Clydefrog said:

You guys are the best. :3

I ended up making Fettucine Alfredo. Looking forward to eating it.

ZVWPjaI.jpg

Elchele

if you dont penetrate her by the end of the week you have to buy an augsburg shirt

:lol

I want an augsburg shirt actually.

Do you really think she's into me? I don't know, I'm getting mixed signals from her and I suck at reading those fucking things. I don't want to ruin this

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
So, anyway, I went out with the girl I talked about, on friday night. We went for drinks. Everything went pretty good, and she told me she ended it with his now ex-boyfriend (YES!). We left the bar at 4am, I dropped her in front of her building

next day she sent me a message saying that she had an awesome time and that I'm great.

today she writes to me joking that I won't be able to avoid/escape getting together again this week to make some food (we had a conversation about it in the bar)

(repost)

yes
dont screw it up

spidye

(repost)

do it for Lewandowski

at least one bayern guy has to score

faridmon

Wait, I forgot that You need Plus in order to play Online. If you create a free account (of course to play PS3 games) can you play online on PS4 that have a Another main account with a plus subscription?

Horrendous.

I don't mind. I feel like when you evaluate music, you should always take its cultural capital into consideration. I loved the Sun Kil Moon record from last year, but I'm fine with it not being mentioned at all in mainstream media. To be an album of the year people had to have listened to it first.

FootballFan

Wait, I forgot that You need Plus in order to play Online. If you create a free account (of course to play PS3 games) can you play online on PS4 that have a Another main account with a plus subscription?

I think I get what you mean.

But yes you can.

Basically my uck my ick account doesn't have ps+ but my other account on same ps4 does.

I can play online with uck my ick and all other accounts as long as I have that one ps+ account on the ps4

Wilbur

Banned
:lol

I want an augsburg shirt actually.

Do you really think she's into me? I don't know, I'm getting mixed signals from her and I suck at reading those fucking things. I don't want to ruin this

She's begging for the bang. I mean, dunno if it'll evolv into anything more, but she broke up with her boyfriend and she's going for bare drinks with you. She needs that sweet Pepe d.

faridmon

Umm, I think I am on Hasphat's ignore list

Horrendous.

It was never about best music but most populer act on TV and Radio. So it shouldn't be surprising to see those awful selection.

Sam Smith is gonna win it. He is really popular dominating the sales cart in like 100 countries around the globe.

I think I get what you mean.

But yes you can.

Basically my uck my ick account doesn't have ps+ but my other account on same ps4 does.

I can play online with uck my ick and all other accounts as long as I have that one ps+ account on the ps4

Great.

Umm, I think I am on Hasphat's ignore list

It was never about best music but most populer act on TV and Radio. So it shouldn't be surprising to see those awful selection.

Sam Smith is gonna win it. He is really popular dominating the sales cart in like 100 countries around the globe.

I missed your post...

o_0

x___X

FootballFan

She's begging for the bang. I mean, dunno if it'll evolv into anything more, but she broke up with her boyfriend and she's going for bare drinks with you. She needs that sweet Pepe d.

She wants that Pepe/Kaka kielbasa

Wait... Dragonball Xenoverse is coming out for PC!?

brb gotta go dye my hair blonde

Yep!! Only version that is capable of running it's glory in 60fps

faridmon

Ya. They were selling this as posters at the 2013 world championships.

We should totally play LoL together one of these days. The only game I play regularly and I am still learning.

You play sup? I am trying to learn how to play Morgana as sup after hours of mid-laning her. Its a very different style altogether.

Hixx

I hate having to go through the low divisions on Seasons in FIFA. 16-0-0 and I think only 3 of those haven't quit on me. Surely they should have some system in place that recognizes I am well above these players so it would start matching me with higher ranked ones...

We should totally play LoL together one of these days. The only game I play regularly and I am still learning.

Haha sure. Although, my friends have all moved on to Dota 2 in the last few months and it's making me sad. >.<

EDIT: I mained support for about 2 years and then switched to ADC. But I haven't had much time to play lately. Internet's been balls ever since I moved.

Fintan

I hate having to go through the low divisions on Seasons in FIFA. 16-0-0 and I think only 3 of those haven't quit on me. Surely they should have some system in place that recognizes I am well above these players so it would start matching me with higher ranked ones...
Doesn't it bump you a few divisions if you were in a high division in previous FIFAs?

jts

...hate me...
People acting like they want Xenoverse is the best running gag in Footy GAF.

FIFA 14 feels weird after a million FIFA 15 games. Some things better, some things worse.

Viva la Sporting (a tie is better than nothing).

Elchele smang dat ass.

Hi Faridmon.

That is all.

Good night gents, for I am a new man on a new timezone.

faridmon

Haha sure. Although, my friends have all moved on to Dota 2 in the last few months and it's making me sad. >.<

EDIT: I mained support for about 2 years and then switched to ADC. But I haven't had much time to play lately. Internet's been balls ever since I moved.

My internet is pretty rubbish as well, so I just play it on the weekends when I go to my cousins.

Add me and lets play it whenever you are online :)

ID: faridmon
EU West

Hi Faridmon.

Well, hi to you too Mr.

FootballFan

It does do that.

But while it was checking my previous Fifa seasons information it gave me an error and put me in div 10 again lol. Even though i had won div 1 the year before with under 5 losses lol

Ea. Jokes.

FootballFan

Just pulling your leg m8. I will probably buy it one day at a cheaper price.

Dibs on Trunks.

Watch history of Trunks and bardock specials first pls.

That Messi. Do you even realize how lucky you are, Barca-GAF? Do you?

I think so. I mean, he's the goat after all.

Stopping him from shooting, dribbling or passing must be ridiculously difficult lol. He does those 3 things better than anyone imo.

What a player.

Lionel Andres Messi

La Pulga

GOAT.

Everything he does is so simple yet so mesmerising.
iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

He'll probably would have had a World Cup to his name if Argentina's forwards could finish.

We could say the same about Ronaldo, Neymar, and Phil Jones.

Fantastic players that are impeded by the middling talent surrounding them in the national team.

Messi is really good, but jet wine pennant had more potential at 16.

He scored a hat trick against Southampton, if that doesn't confirm his sickness, I don't know what could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom