• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Going through OT I suddenly realized that Six Feet Under doesn't get nearly enough love here, when we talk about and recommend shows. Fantastic series with what is probably one of the, if not the greatest finale ever.

And then Alan Ball went on to do True Blood. I don't even.

K1LLER7

JORGE MENDES

"I am currently negotiating the renewal of De Gea's contract with Manchester United." (Cadena Ser)

Pls stay De GOAT.

Damn.

tumblr_njhb41NWqf1tguoxuo1_500.jpg

FootballFan

Meh, found Breaking Bad overrated

What is overrated

What does it mean

So you don't think it's 10/10, does that mean you think it's 9/10 or 4/10?

Breaking Bad fell off in season 5 imo but on the whole it was still gr8. Overrated? Underrated? I don't knoW

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
What is overrated

What does it mean

So you don't think it's 10/10, does that mean you think it's 9/10 or 4/10?

Breaking Bad fell off in season 5 imo but on the whole it was still gr8. Overrated? Underrated? I don't knoW

like 7-8/10 for me, nothing spectacular, don't get the hype tbh, neither did my friends

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I do, I love walking dead.

I heard it has gone off the deep end, is it true? Like, the only great season was 3 or something like that.

Can I watch Better call Saul if I haven't watched Breaking Bad?

I guess, it stars a character that isn't even introduced until Season 2 and will probably feature a few more, but I don't expect anything that directly spoils BB.

Fintan

I wouldn't watch Better Call Saul without watching Breaking Bad. Just because it's a prequel doesn't mean you can/should watch it first.

FuturusX

Messi was devastating today. When he's in that kind of form there is nothing the opposition can do but hope that the score remains low.

Neymar and Suarez were well in sync too. City should be afraid.

Bold One

Is there a more out of touch award ceremony than the Grammys?

I mean look at the nominees for record of the year:

Horrendous.

Chandelier is the only decent thing on that list, Sia's been around for a while and deserves the nod

but yeah, fuck modern pop music

Happy Birthday, Hapshat

I still have not recovered from the Arsenal loss. That, along with drinking a lot of beer Saturday night, resulted in me staying in bed for 26 hours.

scabro

I was on the Breaking Bad is overrated train until I actually started watching it. Now I love it.
I started watching it live during the second season, before the hype. Even then it was clear it was on track to be one of the best tv shows ever, if survived on the air long enough.

I felt like a hipster when everyone jumped on a few years later.

Messi was devastating today. When he's in that kind of form there is nothing the opposition can do but hope that the score remains low.

Neymar and Suarez were well in sync too. City should be afraid.

City should be afraid anyway. Relative to the top European teams, they're brass. Relative to their budget and spend, they're dogshit.

Breaking Bad is the most entertaining piece of media I've ever experienced

Lightning

Banned
Samir Nasri: "Chelsea, with no disrespect, are not Liverpool - who can drop points. They are really solid."
njIBwgH.png
He's right. Chelsea aren't dropping 7 points between now and the end of the season more than city will drop. Cause city will drop more points, they've got united, Liverpool, Spurs, Southampton, Everton all to go yet. They will win some of those but I highly doubt they can win them all.

He's right. Chelsea aren't dropping 7 points between now and the end of the season more than city will drop. Cause city will drop more points, they've got united, Liverpool, Spurs, Southampton, Everton all to go yet. They will win some of those but I highly doubt they can win them all.
Exactly. We'll drop 7 points BUT that means City have to drop 7 less than us. Seems a bit tight tbh.

Not to mention we only have 3 more games outside London. Those outside of London games are against relegation scrappers. Hull is the furthest, other two are West Brom and Leicester.

City still have to travel to most top half sides. Our top half travels are done except Arsenal.

One variable that could affect things is if one goes out of the CL before the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom