• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoscored tells me there are 5 hours left till the Arsenal game. I really don't know if I want to wake up and watch it.

and oh dear, Zamps isn't stopping.

Zamparini: "I don't talk to Dybala anymore. He's completely changed. There are people who are trying to involve him in strange situations."

Why do you support Palermo?

I might have asked once, but have forgotten

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
the premfaces' wee plastic brains cannot comprehend love stories like that of Reus

wats appenin, hw can this beeeeee...but we av' moneh

shove it right up your asses.

Morata - Llorente - Coman?

if not now, then when? They're the worst side in the history of Serie A.

I'm afraid we've already lost Llorente, Zazo. Zaza will be here next season.

Zaza, now that's a striker who loves a big game <3 A brace on Roma, on Juve, Milan and Inter. COME BACK HOME BB

Rikkun

but you gotta admit, it's pretty fucking sweet when it works in your favor eh? :lol

It just sucks that you have to put up with your stupid blonde ex-gf because she's the daughter of a lawyer and your landlord, but yeah you just need to roll with it and you might find yourself Prime Minister one day.
In the meanwhile you get to fuck a lot of people (in both ways), I saw this autumn when I was in charge of my workplace, everything turned in a House of Cards episode.
I find it better than China, where you're born to assemble iPhones for your entire life.

Why are you showing me his goals? Because he hasn't scored against top teams? He is playing on a pretty dire Inter team with only one other decent player in Guarin. He has scored in 10 games this season which has been a good a pretty good return.

You are right about his attitude, and now he is having a personal war with the fans.I also think his attitude made him not wanted at Barca

I just think he has shown himself to be a star. Out of the three 21 year old strikers who are having good seasons, Dybala and Kane, I would want him
Although if Dybala can produce again next season that might change
. He has shown good progress in his three seasons while playing for underwhelming teams.

He's still Inter best player with Handanovic. Guarin is not that good and Kovacic really needs that last step forward, so I don't think they'll try to get rid of him anytime soon.
He's a cunt, but everyone there is.

My grandfather was Tommaso Buscetta.

I just liked them when I started watching Serie A

I have enjoyed watching them, always fun to watch with Miccoli.

He's still Inter best player with Handanovic. Guarin is not that good and Kovacic really needs that last step forward, so I don't think they'll try to get rid of him anytime soon.
He's a cunt, but everyone there is.

He refused to celebrate his goals at the weekend. He is still feeling the hurt from the fans. They might be forced to sell him in the summer if things don't improve.

Pennywise

o3abnfi.png

By the time I return, I fully expect Steve and Quiche to be CS Gods. Please train them well Hixx and Penny.

Did I already tell you that Hixx betrayed us ?
He is playing FIFA on the Xbox...

The days of our CS gang are essentially over.

Meier

What he say? synopsis of why he signed a new contract?

I'm sure he signed the new deal primarily to ensure BVB actually get something approaching market value for him. Seems like most people think he'll stay for another year at least.. that was the rumor in the lead up.

L1NETT

Fallout 4 is certainly going to be announced soonish. Shame it's going to be shit again, cause Betheda.

aye ain't gonna be Obsidian quality but still a nice tentpole release for this gen of consoles I guess

is it wrong I'm more into Dishonoured 2. If they could polish that game they have a gem on their hands. Found myself enveloped in Dunwall in a way I don't usually in games. Parts of that world look stunning and it oozes atmosphere. Tighten the mechanics, get a protagonist who isn't a fucking mute even when TALKING MIGHT HELP.

oh and deus next is me no 1 priority this gaming announcing season. gimme gimme gimme

Esch

Banned
Yes, Fallout first.

Need them to get their first 'testing period' game of the generation to come out so Elder Scrolls VI: Summerset Isles comes through and crushes the buildings.

Rikkun

I can't get excited about Bethesda games.

They should just let Obsidian make their games for them. All the jank remains but at least there's a good game underneath.

Let's talk about the best RPG ever

Alpha_Protocol_cover.jpg

And to why there are no Spy-themed RPGs.

Hixx

Dishonoured was ok, felt a bit thin towards the end though.

Alpha_Protocol_cover.jpg

I played this and I LOVED my first playthrough. Then I went to replay it and I couldn't finish the first level.

Weird game.

I'm also looking forward to another dishonoured. Lots of promise in the first one, but certainly things to be fixed. But if they can do that I'm in.

Alpha_Protocol_cover.jpg

I still haven't made it over the first hacking mini game.

L1NETT

yeah ending levels did feel squeezed, odd considering the game is a tad stumpy to begin with

And I feel steampunk-victorian-everything is buggered charlie is the most creatively bankrupt setting, as AC Victory/The Order will no doubt show but I dunno have a real soft spot for that game. Like the spitting image faces too.

Alpha Protocol fans unite! what a game

Esch

Banned
Alpha Protocol really is one of the biggest tragedies of last gen. Such a fun and great game with good ideas and concepts, a sequel that cleaned up the janky h2h and made assault playstyles unterrible would have been amazing.

What a game.

Rikkun

I played this and I LOVED my first playthrough. Then I went to replay it and I couldn't finish the first level.

Weird game.

Same for me.

But that first playthrough was GODLY. A jankfest, but it was so fun to punch everyone.

I still haven't made it over the first hacking mini game.

IIRC hacking is broken on PC if you use the 360 pad, but you really need to try at least the first 5-6 hours.

pappe

LvG should start with Fellaini as no.10 next match and lump the balls to him.

Take these hoofball accusations on his chest. Literally.

#LVGenious.

TSV Winsen &#8207;@TSVWinsen
"We accept @woodyinho's decision and wish him and @BVB good luck in the next years!

And what does Bayern and Real do?

FC Bayern München @FCBayern
"I've trained free kicks since I was 15." @David_Alaba

Real Madrid C. F. @realmadrid
.@raphaelvarane e @IllarraOfficial se incorporaron al grupo en la sesión que llevó a cabo el líder de la Liga (the fuck do I know what that is even about)

TSV Winsen > Bayern, Real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom