• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
fZhGEgM.gif

Don't do it cartoon, think about your beautiful people application

you're overrating Icardi waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. Not even the Inter fans think he's that good.

he did score plenty of goals this season but a closer look at his goals and you'll realise that he really isn't all that.

Yurt pls, you just hate that he loves scoring on Juve :(((

He takes up good positions, is good at shooting first time, and is only 22 in a few days.

Rikkun

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I knew there was something cooking, I know Galliani too well. What a fucking CUNT :lol And his factually incorrect rant (or as doicare delightfully put it 'facts that are wrong') did result in something btw, now it will be the Lega and no longer Sky or Mediaset who will exclusively deal with directors and producers of Serie A matches. :/

This means more money for InFront, which means the owners of InFront probably got more money from Wanda.

This is a good read, sorry but I can't find a good piece in english about it.
http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calc..._da_l_assalto_anche_alla_nazionale-106965698/

And I'm actually more scared of "everything being in Wanda/Serie A hands" than "everything being split between 3 competitors"

Hixx

Silent Hill 2 is not only the best Silent Hill game, but the best game ever created. Fact.

Stick to Looking for Baklas m8. We had a CS game you would have enjoyed last night. Quiche got kicked for team killing hahaha

-

@ben_rumsby 2m2 minutes ago
Premier League calls 5pm press conference to announce results of its media rights auction.

Sharpen your pitchforks, lads. It's gonna get TASTY

This means more money for InFront, which means the owners of InFront probably got more money from Wanda.

This is a good read, sorry but I can't find a good piece in english about it.
http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calc..._da_l_assalto_anche_alla_nazionale-106965698/

And I'm actually more scared of "everything being in Wanda/Serie A hands" than "everything being split between 3 competitors"

I can't fucking stand Italy.

Something as simple as broadcasting a game has to come down to club politics and finances.

I hate to say this, but Italy's mentality is so small time.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dr.Sal, I finally hopped on the Black Sail bandwagon!

and wait for something else m8

Yurt pls, you just hate that he loves scoring on Juve :(((

He takes up good positions, is good at shooting first time, and is only 22 in a few days.

I don't mind praising one of their players at all, I just don't think Icardi is worthy of any praise yet.

The news of Reus' renewal in incredible. Of course he could have swapped impending relegation for trophies, plenty of money and worldwide stardom. That choice was obvious, but being who he is, it's the lifestyle choice which shocks me.

He didn't even have to leave Germany and learn a new culture, he could have just moved to the nice part:

Or chosen between two of Spain's most vibrant and cultured cities:

Never mind that, he could have come to the greatest city in the history of mankind:

And if none of that appealed, if he's a free thinker who needs air and space in which to feel himself like those Sheikh's...there was always the option of the land around the Etihad:

And yet, he settled for this:

BVB must be one hell of a club.

Dr.Sal, I finally hopped on the Black Sail bandwagon!

and wait for something else m8

I don't mind praising one of their players at all, I just don't think Icardi is worthy of any praise yet.

It would be an upgrade over every Juve forward not named Tevez. And I would take him in an instant over Giroud. He has improved every season he has played in Italy. His positioning is very Pippo esque. He is always in the right place at the right time.

Bold One

I don't hate it, but I prefer all the Uncharted games over it.

I know what you mean, Uncharted is better ride and more fun as a whole.

in terms of production value the last of us is fantastic. it just doesnt really hook me.

I can see why not, if youre not invested in the characters then it all falls thin, Its a one and done for me, I wont be going back to it (not anytime soon anyways).

Stick to Looking for Baklas m8. We had a CS game you would have enjoyed last night. Quiche got kicked for team killing hahaha

-

@ben_rumsby 2m2 minutes ago
Premier League calls 5pm press conference to announce results of its media rights auction.

Sharpen your pitchforks, lads. It's gonna get TASTY

Really hope Eurosport have got some games.

How do you block numbers on mobiles? Some fucks must have sold my info or something, keep getting cold calls.

Go to your call log, select the number and there should be an option to block. That's how it works on iPhones anyway so I guess it must be the same on Android.

I've actually started to get spam on whats'app, nightmare.

Salazar

Vane bossing it.

:lol chills at him negotiating with Low. "I get it all".

Feel like the show is gonna hit us with a considerably more formidable antagonist now, right after Low was seemingly powerful but got stomped like a child.

I like the idea that Vane is gonna let Flint and the others get all boiled up about his occupation of the fortress and then just fuck off on his ship.

Steve won't play. Quiche broke his monitor last week, he threw his mouse at it. But me and Penny are ok. I say ok but I am great.

GzjUT3Z.jpg

Teach me how to set up a Mumble server :(

Tried it with every possible IP address I could find, none of them work though

@Viva, I got nothing :(

:lol chills at him negotiating with Low. "I get it all".

Feel like the show is gonna hit us with a considerably more formidable antagonist now, right after Low was seemingly powerful but got stomped like a child.

I like the idea that Vane is gonna let Flint and the others get all boiled up about his occupation of the fortress and then just fuck off on his ship.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I really was looking forward to Low because he seemed like such a true and nasty pirate, but then the way Vane completely destroys him, in a fair way, shows that a true great was there all along.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
in terms of production value the last of us is fantastic. it just doesnt really hook me.
Yeah that's kinda what I said too back then. I respect the high production values, story and everything else, but I don't respect the mind-numbing gameplay, which to me is the most important part of any game.
It would be an upgrade over every Juve forward not named Tevez. And I would take him in an instant over Giroud. He has improved every season he has played in Italy. His positioning is very Pippo esque. He is always in the right place at the right time.
based on current form any striker is an upgrade over our strikers, but let's not forget what an in-form Llorente looked like last season, he was more decisive than Tevez. He needs someone to play next to him, and with Tevez running riot with his new 'free role', it won't be anytime soon. I dunno, I'd take Morata over him, Icardi doesn't work for the team, hate his kind of strikers.

Look at his goals http://www.whoscored.com/Players/106964/Fixtures/Mauro-Icardi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom